Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Horace
Dedicated November 2013

Post wedding sale! Candelabra, table crystals, beads etc...

Horace, 29 of December of 2013 at 18:04 Posted on For Sale 0 28

Hello all

I am just back from my honeymoon and having a pre-New Year clear out of our wedding bits and pieces now that the big day is over. We are selling quite a few bits from our 'winter' themed wedding including candelabra, table crystals, beads, favour jars etc. Everything is listed below, with photographs, and details of postage/collection etc., but please do let me know if you'd like any further photographs, measurements etc, happy to email those out. Everything listed will be sold on a first come, first served basis and if we haven't had any interest by new year we will be listing on eBay. Where items are collection only they are for collection from Billericay, Essex. Thanks for looking!

12 x 5 arm silver candelabra. Height 70cm from base to top of centre arm.

We are happy to sell these individually or all 12 together. £25 each or £275 for all 12 (12 for the price of 11, or buy 11, get 1 free! ?). We have the boxes for all but one of the candelabra, but they are flat packed so would be stuck back together with brown tape. The candelabra have all been cleaned but may need a polish. Collection only from Billericay, Essex please. NB: they are clearly not made of real silver, just plated!

28 replies

Latest activity by Horace, 30 of December of 2021 at 23:30
  • Horace
    Dedicated November 2013
    Horace ·
    • Hide content

One carrier-bag full of table crystals (this was enough to fill approximately 50 tea light holders (see photo below) - I think it was originally about 6 bags when I purchased them from Amazon). Also 3 x full unopened bags of crystals. £15 for the lot please. Collection from Billericay free of charge, or I can arrange postage at an additional cost (depending upon method of postage required).

Forgot to mention, prefer payment via PayPal or cash on collection for all items sold. Thanks!

• Horace
    Dedicated November 2013
    Horace ·
    • Hide content

Crystal beads. We had 2 rows of crystal beads hanging from each of our candelabra so there are x 8 chains of lengths approximately 260-270cm each and x 8 chains of lengths approximately 120cm (see photo in first post). Also the end of a reel of beads and one unopened reel measuring 10m plus a couple of off cuts. £15 for the lot please. Collection free of charge from Billericay, Essex or London (City). I can also arrange postage via Royal Mail at a small additional cost.

• Horace
    Dedicated November 2013
    Horace ·
    • Hide content

Free to a good home - set of silver diamante 'I do' shoe stickers (unused):

And a packet of paper doilies - used by us to make confetti cones. Pack contains 28 doilies measuring 21.5cm in diameter.

• Horace
    Dedicated November 2013
    Horace ·
    • Hide content

12 x crystal effect garlands, each 100cm in length. Each garland has a tear-shaped bead on the end. All brand new and unused. £10 for the lot please.

As before, collection from Billericay or London (City) or can send via Royal Mail.

• Horace
    Dedicated November 2013
    Horace ·
    • Hide content

56 x clear glass tealight holders. Originally purchased from Ikea. All used, but in good condition. 12 are still in their original packaging. £10 for the lot please, including 2 x packs of 100 Glimma tealights (white) also from Ikea (total 200 tealights) (brand new and unopened). See photo in first post above for individual tealight holders on display at wedding. Collection from Billericay only please.

• Horace
    Dedicated November 2013
    Horace ·
    • Hide content

72 x small glass favour jars and silver lids, brand new and unused. Size 2oz. Collection from Billericay only please. £20 for the lot please (works out at approx. 28p per jar and lid).

• Horace
    Dedicated November 2013
    Horace ·
    • Hide content

Assorted sweet buffet jars:

18 x small klip-top jars with white rubber seal

3 x 'spaghetti' size klip-top jars with white rubber seal

3 x large size klip-top jars with white rubber seal

1 x medium size klip-top jar with white rubber seal

All above originally from Ikea.

3 x square heavy glass vases

5 x light-weight silver metal serving tongs

All used but in good condition.

Collection from Billericay only please.

£20 for the lot.

• J
    Beginner May 2014
    JodyW ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I really love the candelabras and have been looking for some exactly like this. Unfortunately we are in Sheffield and have no way of getting to you. Can I ask where you originally got them from please as it looks like I might have to try to get some delivered x

• Horace
    Dedicated November 2013
    Horace ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi JodyW

unfortunately I bought them from new from a private seller on You & Your Wedding's forum months ago. They had bought them for their own wedding but then changed their mind about using them. You can buy similar on eBay, but they seem to be shorter and sell for £35+ each. Good luck with your search!

• F
    Beginner May 2014
    fliss123 ·
    • Hide content

Hi - how much do you think it would cost to post the table crystals?

Thanks!

• Ohwhatatuesday
    Beginner May 2014
    Ohwhatatuesday ·
    • Hide content

Hi, congrats Horace I hope the day went well! Can I have the table crystals and the tealights please? And the I do stickers please? I can collect pretty much anytime

• Horace
    Dedicated November 2013
    Horace ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Fliss123 and DreamCatchMe

I think it would cost around £5 or just under to post recorded delivery due to the weight, but i'd have to weigh them and check to be sure. That being the case, DreamCatchMe, if you definitely want them and can collect along with the tealights and I Do stickers then they're yours (sorry Fliss123). If you can PM me your contact details we can arrange collection. If for any reason you don't want them let me know and i'll check postage costs for Fliss123.

Thank you!

• Ohwhatatuesday
    Beginner May 2014
    Ohwhatatuesday ·
    • Hide content

Thanks horace (sorry Fliss) ive emailed you through here - let me know if it hasnt worked

• J
    Beginner August 2014
    JontyDoggle ·
    • Hide content

Hi - can I have the buffet jars please? I can collect this week x

• Horace
    Dedicated November 2013
    Horace ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Absolutely! Please PM me so we can arrange collection.

UPDATE - now sold - Sweet buffet jars, table crystals, tea light holders and 'I Do' stickers.

STILL AVAILABLE - candelabra, crystal beads, crystal garlands, doilies, favour jars.

ALSO SELLING - large pile of wedding magazines, a few have had pages cut out but I still have the clippings, and most are untouched. Issues e.g Brides Magazine, Essex Wedding, You & Your Wedding, Wedding Ideaa etc. All purchased from Feb to Oct 2013. Collection only. £5 for the lot!

• J
    Beginner May 2014
    JodyW ·
    • Hide content

Hi, thanks for your reply. If nobody gets in touch with you to buy them from you, could we maybe look at boxing them up and sending them....or do you think that would be too much. I know you said you were putting them on ebay if nobody was interested, but just thought Id ask as I'm guessing you are wanting to sell them as soon as you can.

Thanks x

• Horace
    Dedicated November 2013
    Horace ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi JodyW

we haven't listed them on eBay yet, but do plan to. However, if you definitely want all 12 we could drive them to you in Sheffield for an additional £50 - so for all 12 total cost £325 including delivery. I think they are too heavy to send in bulk via courier, but if you know of a courier company that would ship to you then let me know.

Thanks

• J
    Beginner August 2014
    JontyDoggle ·
    • Hide content

Hi Horace - I PM'd you (or attempted to) about arranging collection for the sweetie jars. If it didn't work, will you reply on here and I'll try again? Or just PM Me your mobile and I'll text you? Thanks!

• Horace
    Dedicated November 2013
    Horace ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi, I got your PM and replied, I have just tried to resend it so please let me know if you don't receive it. Thanks

• MissKB
    Beginner June 2014
    MissKB ·
    • Hide content

Hello, how much are you looking for for the doilies please? I had the same idea of making confetti cones out of them!!

Thanks Smiley smile x

• Horace
    Dedicated November 2013
    Horace ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Nothing at all, if you PM me your name and address i'll post them to you. Good luck with making them, they were a bit fiddly but seemed to go down well on the day!

• M
    Beginner December 2014
    mrsb1981 ·
    • Hide content

Good afternoon.

PLease would you let me know whether the price for the candelabras is negotiable? I could come and collect this weekend?

Please can you PM me at *****.*****@***.***.**

Thank you very much

• Horace
    Dedicated November 2013
    Horace ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Kelly, I have emailed you. Thanks.

• Horace
    Dedicated November 2013
    Horace ·
    • Hide content

UPDATE - still for sale:

CANDELABRA X 12 - £275 for all 12 (offers considered)

CRYSTAL GARLANDS - £10

CRYSTAL BEADS - £15

FAVOUR JARS - £20

WEDDING MAGAZINES -£5

Any questions please let me know. Thanks!

• Horace
    Dedicated November 2013
    Horace ·
    • Hide content

UPDATE - Candelabra now sold.

Favour jars, crystal beads, crystal garlands and wedding mags still available!

• W
    Beginner November 2014
    Wezzy82 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

these are exactly what we are looking for but can't arrange collection and need 80 in total. Do you mind me asking where they were from please.

Thanks

kerrie

• Horace
    Dedicated November 2013
    Horace ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kerrie, what exactly are you referring to?

I have sold everything now apart from the beads and the wedding magazines.

Thanks

• K
    Beginner May 2023 Cornwall
    Kirsty ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi do you still have the jars please
  • Horace
    Dedicated November 2013
    Horace ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Sorry, this was 7 years ago now, I don’t have them any more.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics