Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner December 2011

Ronald Joyce Bridesmaid Dresses

sharonw247, 6 of January of 2011 at 20:16 Posted on Wanted 0 4

I have seen 2 stunning bridesmaid dresses by Ronald Joyce, Styles 29509 and 29616 but cannot find any online suppliers of these dresses or a list of stockists. All I find are replica sites from China but would like to find the genuine dresses. I live in Lancashire and only know of Ronald Joyce bridal stockists but not bridesmaid. Any ideas?

4 replies

Latest activity by corawedding, 8 of January of 2011 at 06:39
  • sarahb3426
    Beginner June 2012
    sarahb3426 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Both dresses are gorgeous, whereabouts in Lancashire are you? as am in Lancs to, am actually up in Morecambe but getting married in Ormskirk.

Anyways, stocklists for these dresses are in, Halo & Ellis, Preston, Ambience Bridal, Preston and Dan Kerr, Preston, if these are any good for you.

I really like the Eternity bridemaid dresses at the moment, no 22346.

Sarah x

• S
    Beginner December 2011
    sharonw247 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Yes I really like them but want to see which my bridesmaids like the best but didn't know where to try them. Thanks you for the list of shops, will be starting looking in a couple of months as wedding not til December.

I am in Blackburn so not far from Preston and we are getting married at the Whitehall Hotel in Darwen.

Just looked at that dress and it is very nice too, when is your wedding?

Sharon x

• sarahb3426
    Beginner June 2012
    sarahb3426 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sharon,

Am not actually getting married until June 2012, but have so much done at the moment and kinda of know what i want so am looking around now, our colour scheme is Fushia Pink & Purple and I think the Eternity dress would really suit, i've shown my BM and they love them, just need to get round to get them trying them on, and i've yet to start dress shopping!!

Sarah x

• S
    Beginner December 2011
    sharonw247 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sarah,

Yeah the dress would look lovely in those colours, mine are royal or navy blue, depends on what colours the dresses come in.

I actually got my dress last year in the sale, it's an Alfred Angelo from the Sapphire range and was less than half price so I saved £450. I wasn't even looking just saw a sale in Dan Kerr in Blackburn and had a nosey but tried it on and loved it. It needs taking in as it's a 12 and I'm an 8/10 but the dress maker said it wont be a problem. But it's well worth looking in the sales as I looked on-line and it was full price everywhere else.

I am trying to get organised with my bridesmaids as they both have very busy schedules so want to just go one day and get them sorted rather than having to shop around for ages which is why I'm doing all the research now to save time when we go.

Sharon x

• C
    corawedding ·
    • Hide content

If you want a copy one,please contact me,guarantee the lowest price,******@****.**

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics