Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner September 2015

Rustic wedding items for sale. Hessian Jars, pallet easel etc

NevSting2009, 22 October, 2015 at 14:21 Posted on For Sale 0

I got married in September and Im selling some of my items. All are located in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Please get in touch with any questions/offers.

1) Mori Lee Bridesmaid dresses. Buttercup Yellow.

1 x size 8
1 x size 14 (fits a 12-14)

Buttercup yellow

Alterations on both dresses in length

Size 8 taken in at bust by an inch.

Size 8 also has damage to the hem and a hole where it got caught on a chair leg. This would be fixable especially if dress required shortening.

I bought both dresses for £199 each
Selling both for £150 or £90 each.

1)

2) wooden pallet easel which mu husband designed and constructed himself from broken down pallet wood, giving a very rustic feel and look. we used it as the board for our table plan and stuck heart shaped garlands to is using hessian.The dimensions (in mm) are also shown on one of the photos. If you have any questions please get in touch and I would be happy to help. - £35

3) Oak Tree Slices - Centerpieces.

We have 9 tree slices available. we used them as the base of our centerpieces. We are selling for £15 each or will consider a discount if you would like them all.

Most tree slices are made from Ash wood but these are solid oak and look fantastic.

4) Hessian Covered Jars

hessian covered jam jars with twine - 14-17 cm in height

Hessian covered jam jars with twine 14-15 cm in height

Large hessian covered jam jars with twine. - 18-19cm in height

Jars have various different patterns of hessian wrapped around them. Perfect for a rustic wedding centrepiece or just some decorative jars for flowers/candles at home Smiley smile

£2.50 for each jar. Will offer discount if you would like them all/very large numbers.

5) Wedding Card Box

Rustic wooden wedding card box. 42 X 28 X 26cm
We filled it with shredded paper for people to place their cards in. - £20

I also have 9 wooden slice table number holders £10 - I haven't managed to get a picture of them but they look like this :

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics