Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner September 2014

Rustic Wedding Items for Sale- Hessian, Wood etc.

lbdidi, 8 of February of 2015 at 13:29 Posted on For Sale 0 13

Hi! I have the following items for sale from our rustic/ barn wedding. I live in Royston, Hertfordshire and am happy for any items to be collected. I am also happy to get prices for postage, although larger items like the log slices would probably be better collected. Feel free to ask if you would like to see extra photos :-)

* 12 x Hessian Squares for centre of tables - Approximately 75cm x 75cm. Frayed at edges. Nice alternative to table runners. Can be ironed flat easily if you need to fold and store them before the wedding - £4 each or 12 for £40 SOLD

* 2 x Hessian Table Runners - Approximately 220cm x 26cm. Used on 6’0 x 2’6 rectangular tables. Frayed at edges. Can be ironed flat easily if you need to fold and store them before the wedding - £5 each SOLD

* Hessian ‘Cake’ Bunting - Approximately 45cm in length with safety pins to attach to table cloth - £4 SOLD

* Hessian Table Numbers (1-12) - Holes in each corner and twine included so can tie them around anything (we tied them around old yankee candle jars and filled with flowers) - £5 SOLD

* 1 x Large Tree Slice Cake Stand - Held a 12 inch diameter base. Approximately 13 cm high. My husband spent hours sanding the top so it has a lovely finish and is completely level - £30 SOLD

* 3 x Medium Tree Slices - Approximately 25cm diameter, 34cm height; 30cm diameter, 15cm height; 32cm diameter, 19cm height - Tops have been sanded so have a nice finish. Can be used as smaller cake stands or to add height to a display etc. - £10 each

* 40 x Small Tree Slices used for centre pieces - Varying sizes. Tops have been sanded so have a nice finish. I used three per table to add height to my centre pieces and added rustic jars/ flowers/ candles. Nice alternative to one larger log slice. Some have small cracks due to natural drying - £1 each SOLD

* 2 x Heart Blackboards - Approximately 40cm x 30cm - £6 each SOLD

* 4 x White Chalk Markers in Jar - Barely used - £4 SOLD

* 1 x Wooden Basket - Used to hold order of service booklets but could have loads of other uses! - £4 SOLD

* 10 x packs of White Heart Card Bunting (3.5m each) - Didn’t use in the end so all packs unopened - £1 per pack SOLD

* Approximately 100m twine - Unused - £4 SOLD

13 replies

Latest activity by SunnyBrownHair7454, 22 of September of 2017 at 12:18
  • Howeaboutthat
    Savvy November 2021 Gloucestershire
    Howeaboutthat ·
    • Hide content

Hi, please can I have prices on postage for the twine. And basket . Also really interested in the small wood slices possibly 30 how much you think for postage.. Trying to decipher if it's cheaper collecting or posting as live in Gloucestershire..

Thanks

• L
    Beginner June 2015
    LuxuriousBrownConfetti8 ·
    • Hide content

Hi I pm'd you! Smiley smile

• C
    Beginner September 2015
    Chocolatelulu25 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, please could I have 3 packs of the bunting (I would need them posting), thanks ?

• C
    Beginner September 2015
    Chocolatelulu25 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, please could I have 3 packs of the bunting (I would need them posting), thanks ?

• L
    Beginner September 2014
    lbdidi ·
    • Hide content

Hi everyone. Thanks for the messages ?

MrsG2Be- Really sorry but somebody had already PM’d me about the twine before you posted. I’ve sent a message back to double check whether she wants it though and if not it’s yours (postage would be £3). Postage for the basket would be £3. The cheapest that I can find delivery for 30 wood slices would be £16 via myHermes as I’d have to send them in two separate parcels due to the weight. Let me know if you want to go ahead with anything. My email address is **********@*******.**.** if you’d prefer to email.

LuxuriousBrownConfetti- I’ve emailed you back.

ChocolateLulu- Postage for 3 packs of bunting would be £3 (so £6 for the three packs including postage). Email me at **********@*******.**.** with your address if you’d like to go ahead.

• L
    Beginner September 2014
    lbdidi ·
    • Hide content

Small log slices, cake bunting, twine and three packs of white card bunting now sold.

All other items still available :-)

• C
    Beginner September 2015
    Chocolatelulu25 ·
    • Hide content

Got my bunting yesterday - thanks so much! ?

• S
    Beginner August 2015
    shiningstar0502 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, have you got anymore of the heart buntings? If so I need 3 and need them posting. Thanks

• L
    Beginner September 2014
    lbdidi ·
    • Hide content

You're welcome ChocolateLulu :-)

Shiningstar- yes still have white heart bunting left. Postage for 3 packs would be £3 (so £6 total for three packs and postage). Please can you email me at **********@*******.**.** with your address if you'd like to go ahead. You can pay via PayPal (**********@*******.**.**) xxx

• S
    Beginner August 2015
    shiningstar0502 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you, I have just emailed you. Smiley smile

• H
    Beginner August 2015
    helenjwol ·
    • Hide content

Hi - i'm interested in the table numbers, square hessian mats & table runner. Please can you advise as to postage? Also do you have any of the wood blocks left?

Thanks

Helen

• L
    Beginner September 2014
    lbdidi ·
    • Hide content

Hi Helen

Really sorry for the delayed reply, I have only just seen this. Sorry but the only items that haven't been sold now are the medium log slices (the ones shown in the picture of the table plan and the picture directly below). They're still available and I'm happy to do a deal if you or anyone else is interested.

Lisa x

• H
    Beginner August 2015
    helenjwol ·
    • Hide content

Hi Lisa - i'm still interested in the medium logs but it just depends on final cost with delivery (to Mancehester).

Thanks

H

• S
    Beginner July 2018
    SunnyBrownHair7454 ·
    • Hide content

Hi can you tell me where you brought your hessian frayed squares from. I'm having trouble trying to buy some thanks Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics