Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner February 2012

Selling your wedding dress

Bronzedg, 9 of June of 2013 at 18:44 Posted on Just Married 0 3

Hiya i got married in feb & am looking at selling my wedding dress its a 1950's tea length so really popular at the min does anyone know of any good websites in which i could sell it on its a well known brand for tea length its lou lou bridal so hopefully wont have any trouble selling it just didnt know where to start

3 replies

Latest activity by MarkSharma, 13 of July of 2013 at 11:23
  • M
    Beginner February 2014
    Mrsdsoon ·
    • Hide content

I just bought my Lou Lou lb29 so would love to see pics of how you look In yours x

• tayto
    Beginner May 2013
    tayto ·
    • Hide content

The for sale forum on here often has lots of dresses so I'd suggest there for a start. There's also the other wedding planning forums that have a for sale section as well - confetti, youandyourwedding and weddingideaschat. You also have preloved, gumtree and ebay. The other one I almost bought mine on is: http://www.sellmyweddingdress.co.uk/ but that costs you to list it...

• A
    Beginner May 2014
    AmyStuart86 ·
    • Hide content

I think that I will not sell my dress. Maybe my daughter will be keen on wearing it Smiley laugh we'll see Smiley smile

• MarkSharma
    Beginner May 2014
    MarkSharma ·
    • Hide content

I think you should not sell the wedding dresses, it will come in handy for your daughter. Keep it preserve as this is the memory of your wedding day.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics