Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

rayne
Beginner September 2007

Set of 8 silver candelabras

rayne, 27 of June of 2010 at 17:14 Posted on For Sale 0 11

I'm finally getting around to selling the gorgeous set of candelabras I used on my tables at my wedding!

They are vintage silver plated 3 arm candelabras, and are marked with the name of the manufacturer 'Ianthe'. They measure approx 10" high and just over 10" in width, and weight just under 1kg each. They look fantastic either on their own or dressed by your florist.

You can see some pics here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/28027843@N04/4738412799/in/photostream/

I spent 6 months collecting the full set from ebay / antiques shops, and then spent ages cleaning and polishing them. They are of course second hand (someone told me they were originally sold in the 1920s but I don't really know exactly when they date from) and as a result some are in better condition than others. I ended up buying some extras so that I could replace any badly tarnished / missing bits with ones of good condiiton, so all in all they look pretty fantastic. Some of them are missing the green felt that bit fits into the base but you'd never know.

If you need more than 8 you can pick more up on ebay, where they tend to go for about £10-15 each on average - check they've got all the bits first though as i discovered quite a few are missing the bits that the candles actually sit in (none of mine have that missing..)! Some antiques shops sell them too but they usually sell them for £20 plus!

I'd like £100 for the full set of 8, and for that I will wrap and box them, as well as include standard courier delivery within the UK. If you sell them on afterwards it will work out much cheaper than hiring as they won't lose their value!

If you're interested in them please email me on contact at rayneholt dot com, or reply on here!

Rayne xx

11 replies

Latest activity by Supagoozer, 14 of July of 2011 at 13:14
  • L
    Beginner July 2011
    liacoverdale ·
    • Hide content

Hi, i'm interested, can you email please on ***.*********@**.***

I need to check with my wedding venue if they're allowed as they have rules about certain candle holders as its a barn!

Look forward to you email.

Lia :-)

• rayne
    Beginner September 2007
    rayne ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

These are still available as unfortunately Lia's venue wouldn't let her have candles.

Get in touch if you're interested!

Rayne xx

• J
    Beginner September 2011
    jennymarrow ·
    • Hide content

Hello Rayne

I have just seen your post and was wondering whether you still have the candelabras?

Many thanks

Jenny

• B
    Beginner September 2011
    blueeyedgirl ·
    • Hide content

Are these still available?

• E
    Beginner September 2011
    ELW1108 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Rayne

are your candlesticks stilla available?

Emma

• C
    Beginner September 2011
    Ceg Bear ·
    • Hide content

Are these still available? if so, could you email me: *************@*******.*** as these are just what i am looking for!!!

C xx

• W
    waterindesert ·
    • Hide content

Really, wondering whether still these are available.

• O
    Beginner March 2011
    orangeblossom ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Do you still have the candelabras??

• panda2011
    Beginner September 2011
    panda2011 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, I would be very interested in the candelabras if they are still available? My email is *****************@*****.**.**

Thanks

• T
    trish100 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Are they still for sale?

Kind regards

Trish

• F
    Beginner
    fasho ·
    • Hide content

Hi, do u still have them as i am interested.

• S
    Beginner November 2011
    Supagoozer ·
    • Hide content

Hello There! I know it's a over a year late(!) but I was wondering if you still had the candelabras for sale. If so I would be happy to buy them ASAP! Thank you!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics