Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner

Shabby Chic Vintage Cream Candelabra (set of 9) Wedding Centrepiece Package & 3 x cream/crystal candle sticks For Sale - West Yorkshire Shipley area!

ruthieb21, 10 August, 2012 at 17:03 Posted on For Sale 0 8

Shabby Chic cream candelabra wedding centrepiece package still available!

I am selling a Vintage/Shabby Chic style wedding centrepiece package of 9 candelabras that are cream, very shabby chic/vintage in style. They were used once at our wedding reception 4 weeks ago, topped with a floral arrangement & 6 ivory dinner candles - they looked amazing, we had lots of comments about them & the atmospheric feel they gave our reception.

The candelabras measure - 84cm high x 49cm wide.

I also have 3 x cream & crystal candlesticks (see last photo) that hold either 1 x tea light or dinner candle. RRP - £9.95.

Looking to sell all items listed above as a package for around £150......which is over half the price of everything when I purchased them new earlier this year!

Also, it is approx. £15 - £20 to hire this style of candelabra for wedding receptions, so you'll be saving there too.

Bought each candelabra for £27 from 'Melody Maison' website, still on the site & good photos on there.

http://www.melodymaison.co.uk/floor-standing-6-arm-cream-candle-holder.html

I live in the Shipley area of Bradford, West Yorkshire.

Collection would be ideal, but if required I could deliver within the Leeds/Bradford area for a small charge.....or could look at courier options, which after a bit of research would be approx. £30 - £35 due to the size of the boxes involved.

Let me know if you require any photos, as could send those via e-mail, or if you have any other queries.

Thank you for looking!

8 replies

Latest activity by ruthieb21, 4 September, 2012 at 16:45
  • sovilla
    Beginner July 2013
    sovilla ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Are these all still available and if so can you send me pictures to **@*********.*** Smiley smile

x

• J
    Beginner August 2011
    jill_b29 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Please can you send me photos to **************@*****.**.** if these are still available. I would be able to collect ass I work in the Shiple area

Many thanks

Jill

• KarenJane
    Beginner June 2013
    KarenJane ·
    • Hide content

Hi are any of these still available?

• R
    Beginner
    ruthieb21 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there, yes the 9 x candelabras and 3 x cream candle sticks are still available. Sent you an e-mail with some pics last night, hope it came through Ok!

Ruth

• R
    Beginner
    ruthieb21 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Jill, just sent you an e-mail with some photos attached for the candelabras and cream candle sticks that are still available.

Let me know if you need any further details and hope e-mail/pics comes through Ok!

Ruth

• R
    Beginner
    ruthieb21 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Karen Jane, thanks for your message and the 9 x candelabras and 3 x cream candlesticks are still available to buy. I can send some pics if that'd be helpful by e-mail.

Thanks, Ruth

• C
    Beginner August 2014
    CYorke ·
    • Hide content

Hi, are these still available? I'm very interested Smiley smile If they are could you email me some pics please to *********.*****@*****.*** xx

• hazyclaire
    Beginner November 2012
    hazyclaire ·
    • Hide content

If still available please could you email some pics to **********@*******.***?

• R
    Beginner
    ruthieb21 ·
    • Hide content

Cream candelabras and candle sticks still available - save yourself lots of ££ instead of hiring for wedding reception centrepieces!

See photos, measurements, and link to where we bought them from just added to listing.

Thanks, Ruth x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics