Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Browny
Beginner June 2011

Size 10 Wrapor shrug (pale ivory), cravats & handkerchiefs (ivory and dusky pink) & size 8 honeymoon clothes!

Browny, 7 of May of 2012 at 19:14 Posted on For Sale 0

Hi,

I have a new but without tags Wrapor shawl in pale ivory (size 10) as per the link below. I didnt actually wear it on the day as I didnt need it but somehow it has a couple of slight marks on it but they are not very noticeable. Ideal if you want something 'just in case'!!!

http://www.wraporshrug.co.uk/product/duchess_satin_shrug/

I still have the fabric sample sent to me from them, so if you'd like to double-check the colour I'd be happy to send you a tiny bit of fabric in the post but it is a pretty standard ivory colour.

I'd like £30 ovno plus P&P.

I also have an ivory cravat and handkerchief set, as well as 4 dusky pink cravat and handkerchief sets. Made by forever yours. They cost £18 per set each, so I'd like £9 for each set, or if you'd like all of them I'd do them for £40 plus P&P. All the cravats are all pre-tied with a velcro fasten that goes around the collar. Hope that makes sense!

I have 2 dresses (one is a colourful blue/green sparkly tunic from Matalan, the other a red and white patterned cotton dress from Next) a pair of white linen trousers and a pair of white linen 3/4 length trousers for sale if anyone is interested please email me for photos/details to ************@*******.*** All but the Next dress is brand new with tags on. All size 8.

Collection from Camberley Surrey if convenient.

Thanks!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics