Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

W
Beginner May 2013

Sophia Tolli- Adelita wedding dress for sale after the 4th May 2013

Witchalls89, 8 of April of 2013 at 15:00 Posted on For Sale 0 1

Hi All,

I will be selling my beautiful Sophia Tolli- Adelita dress after I have worn it on the 4th of May 2013. This dress is not stocked in many wedding shops as I found it quite difficult to find. I have a large hoop too which really shows off all the detail of the dress, it is so classic. I have had this adjusted to fit me and is currently a size 8 (lace back) but my dress maker has left the material in so can be taken back out, also been taken up I am 5ft 6 inch wearing flat shoes but again she has not cut the material off so can be made for any one taller or shorter. I also have the veil that goes with this perfectly. I have a picture of it on the model and on me when I first tried this on. The hoop I have is slightly bigger.

Please message for further details

1 replies

Latest activity by SunnyBlueFlowers781, 15 of April of 2017 at 14:27
  • S
    Beginner
    SunnyBlueFlowers781 ·
    • Hide content

I know its a few years later but have you sold your wedding dress yet? If not how much is it? Im trying to do my registry on a shoestring budget so im here to by a used wedding dress. Please let me know? m dot n dot alexandrou at g mail dot com reply if you want. Thanks

• S
    Beginner
    SunnyBlueFlowers781 ·
    • Hide content

Please let me know if you have not sold your dress yet thanks

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics