Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner June 2013

SOPHIA TOLLI 'Narelle' Wedding Dress Y1825 WHITE

leanneboo1987, 7 of June of 2011 at 15:12 Posted on Wanted 0 4

I am looking for a Sophia Tolli 'Narelle' bridal gown, I saw this on ebay and fell head over heels for it, but was beaten to the punch by someone else who brought it through the owner. I could have cried!

If anyone has one or knows of one on sale, could you let me know please. Thanks

xxxx

4 replies

Latest activity by leanneboo1987, 3 of August of 2011 at 21:13
  • C
    Beginner September 2011
    Ceg Bear ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I do not have a Sophia Tolli 'Narelle' dress, but i do have a very similar Mori Lee wedding dress for sale. here's a quick description of it. if you would like any further info/ photos or to make me a offer, email me (*************@*******.***)

I am selling a beautiful Mori Lee (BL817) taffeta wedding dress, size 14. It has never been worn, and never will be by me as I have bought another dress. The dress is in good condition and completely unaltered. It is only being sold as I have chosen a different shaped dress. Although the dress is size 14 it would fit anyone between sizes 12 – 16 due to the corset back. The dress is a stunning fishtail design, with a sweetheart neckline and delicate beading on the bust and down the left hand side of the dress. There is beautiful beading on the bottom on the dress and train. I have plenty of pictures of the dress (with me wearing it and up close of the beading detail) – just email me if you would like to see them.

The dress is being sold with its own dress bag, detachable straps and extra beading.
    I bought this dress for £750 and would like £450 + P&P (ono) as it has never been worn.

• J
    joozere ·
    • Hide content

Hi Leanneboo

I have that exact dress you are looking for, i cant remember if it was a 12 or 14 but as it is a corset type back it will fit either size. It is in dymond white, are you still looking for one? i have had it dry cleaned, so make me an offer if you are still looking for it?

I feel in love with it! and you will not be dissapointed!

xx

• jaijai85
    Beginner October 2015
    jaijai85 ·
    • Hide content

There is one for sale on the confetti forum for £400 if you are still looking

• D
    DeliaRudolph ·
    • Hide content

Hi leanneboo1987 ,if intrested,I found many Sophia Tolli Wedding Dress sold in good price.

http://www.topbridaldress.com/home.php?cat=54

The prices range is only US $251.99-$390.99, it will surely within your budget!!!

Wish you have a happy wedding!

Sophia Tolli Wedding Dress - Style Y11023 - Madigan

See details

Now price: US $251.99

Sophia Tolli Wedding Dress - Style Y11035 - Augustine

See details

Now price: US $276.99

Sophia Tolli Wedding Dress - Style Y21062 - Helia

See details

Now price: US $329.99

• L
    Beginner June 2013
    leanneboo1987 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you so much everyone, I have now found my Narelle dress and I am soooo happy :-) xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics