Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

I
Beginner May 2014

Sophia Tolli Y21246 - Jillian

ibiza1, 15 of May of 2013 at 16:12 Posted on Wanted 0 9

Hi,

Looking for this dress in a size 4/6 UK if anyone is thinking of selling after there upcoming wedding. I live in the North West of England and would be willing to travel within this area to pick up. If anyone has it in a bigger size might consider as may be able to get it altered to fit.

Thanks

9 replies

Latest activity by mrsDalby, 23 of February of 2014 at 20:41
  • M
    Beginner January 2014
    moomindy ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Are you still looking for Sophia Tolli's Jillian dress? I have it in US size 8. Which is UK size 12. But you sound tiny if you are a UK 4 or 6 so it may not be right for you.

Thanks

• R
    Beginner September 2013
    r4che1 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I have this dress in an unaltered UK size 8. My wedding is in 3 weeks on 7/9/13 and i am looking to sell this dress after the wedding. I live in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. If you are still looking for this dress, please get in touch

Thanks

• I
    Beginner May 2014
    ibiza1 ·
    • Hide content

Hello thanks for the reply! Iv actually just bought this now from a shop paid the deposit last week Smiley sad thats a shame as i would of got this off you if i hadnt its a gorgeous dress cant wait to have my first fitting hopeyou have a fantasic day and enjoy wearing the dress

Ibiza1

• T
    Beginner August 2014
    tipibride ·
    • Hide content

Hi Rachel,

Are you still looking to sell your gown? I love it!

Claire xx

• T
    Beginner August 2014
    tipibride ·
    • Hide content

Hi Girls

Adore this dress!! Rachel, are you still hoping to sell your dress after your wedding? (September is close now- how exciting!!)

Ibiza1- where did you eventually find your dress in the North West? Trying to track it down now! Could I be rude and ask how much (approx.) did you pay for it?

Claire xx

• R
    Beginner September 2013
    r4che1 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Claire,

Glad you love the dress! I sent you a reply to your email address earlier from my phone but not sure if you got it as the signal was bad...just let me know if you haven't and ill resend.

Thanks

Rachel

• C
    Chelleys1 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, do you by any chance still have this dress for sale please?

• R
    Beginner September 2013
    r4che1 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Yes I do still have this dress. It is in very good condition after my wedding and is an unaltered size 8. It was truly beautiful in the photos. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

• C
    Chelleys1 ·
    • Hide content

How much did you want for it Hun? Where abouts are you?

• M
    Beginner January 2014
    mrsDalby ·
    • Hide content

Is anyone still looking for this dress?

Im selling mine in A uk size 12 iv had it taken in tho so would also fit uk size 10.

Th

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics