Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

STUNNING PRONOVIAS 2011 DRESS NEW WITH TAG - SPECIAL HITCHERS PRICE!

30 September, 2012 at 18:35 Posted on For Sale 0 4

I've decided to sell my stunning wedding dress as beautiful as it is it really doesn't look good on me!

PRICE £595 ONO - will accept a lower offer from a hitcher!!

I have included information and pictures below and also put the link to ebay so you can bid on it on there if you wish.

This Strapless drop waist Paris Garza gown with a sweetheart neckline is an authentic Pronovias Fresa wedding gown from the 2011 Glamour Collection. This dress was purchased earlier this year for £1400 and is UNWORN. The dress is in flawless shape with no rips, tears, stains or marks or any other damage.
This dress still has it's original tags and is UNWORN and BRAND NEW. UK SIZE 12 - I would say that it is very well sized (e.g. doesn't come up small like other brands) - this means it would fit brides size 8-14 with alterations.

It is a zip up closure (although this can be altered by a seamstress to a lace up back) and lots of gorgeous buttons to hide the enclosed zip. It also has an inbuilt 'modesty' strap - which gives you more support in holding the dress around the bust.
Pictures do not do this dress justice and I have tried to get as many pictures as I can but I am happy to email with more.
This dress has been lovingly stored in a cover in a smoke & pet free home since I bought it. Zip Up Cover is included in the price of the dress.

I know that buying a wedding dress is a huge decision so please do not hesitate to contact me with any & all questions. You are welcome to come and try the dress on.
I am also selling a 'mermaid' petticoat, perfect to go with this dress as it really kicks out the bottom and keeps the dress away from your legs allowing you to walk around more easily. I also have shoes that will match. Please see my other listings for these items but would be willing to sell them all together.

I am happy to send this dress by Royal Mail Tracked Delivery or a Courier or please feel free to arrange to come and collect it. Please contact me for more details on this.

Here is the link to ebay with further pictures or email me for more info.

LLB xx

4 replies

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics