Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner April 2011

Suzanne Neville SOLANDRA Dpion Silk Dress 14 / 16 / 18 **WOW**

lysa, 14 of September of 2010 at 21:18 Posted on For Sale 0 1

STILL STOCKED ON at www.suzanneneville.com

Botanicals range, Solandra

This is a Stunning Suzanne Neville, strapless, A line Wedding dress with a corset style back which really pulls you in at the waist and then flows across the hips - very flattering when on!

As the top is so well corseted there's no need for expensive, uncomfortable under garments. The dress fastens down the back to fit like a glove.

It has lots of underskirts so it has real volume and shape when on

Suzanne Neville is a world renowned, award winning, top bridalwear designer. Who has designed the jaw dropping, X Factor dresses for the past couple of years.

Material: Silk Dupion.

Height: 5ft 8" it has never had to be altered so there's plenty of scope to shortern if necessary.

Paid £2,100 for it brand new and it has been worn just for 10 hours only then packed away into its carrier.

There are some feint marks on the bottom of the dress, from where it rubbed along the ground that did not come out, when I had it professionally cleaned. Additionally due to the length of this dress these will be lost if you take the dress up as they are only on the bottom inch. I have also just noticed a very feint water mark under the left arm. It is that feint I have not been able to get it to show up on a camera and no one else in my house can even see it!! The price reflects these slight defects but beleive me they by no means detract from dress - you will feel like a princess, without spending thousands!

I do drive Swindon regularly if that helps anyone out with delivery! I can find out about postage, if required but this could be expensive due to the weight?

Size: Labelled as a size 16. However it also fits a curvy size 14 or even a small 18 as it is corseted
Colour: Ivory
Style: Strapless, A line
Price new: £2,100
Height: to fit 5ft 8"

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have

1 replies

Latest activity by lysa, 16 of September of 2010 at 17:40
  • S
    Beginner March 2015
    spotlightmoon ·
    • Hide content

How much are you looking for the dress?

• L
    Beginner April 2011
    lysa ·
    • Hide content

Hi there - I am looking for around £750 but am open to very close offers? Let me know if your interested?

Lysa

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics