Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

greenbean
Beginner July 2012

Sweetie Buffet

greenbean, 29 of April of 2012 at 22:12 Posted on For Sale 0 14

Hello lovely people

I'm planning on doing a Sweetie Buffet for my wedding on 9th June, and I have found a super cheap online wholesale shop. Problem is they only sell in 3kg packs and I only want 1.5kg of each sweetie. I was therefore thinking someone might be in the same predicament and want to split the sweeties. Local pick up only as it will weigh quite a bit. Can be either from Leeds area or Bedfordshire area.

Here is what I would be offering:

1.5kg Sour Dummies

1.5kg Haribo hearts (the red and foam ones)

1.5kg White Mice

1.5kg Jelly Babies

1.5kg Coconut Mushrooms

1.1kg Raspberry Millions

I would be looking for 40 quid for this lovely lot, which I think is a bit of a bargain. Below half what I am paying for each pack, plus I'm forking out loads for postage! I would separate them into bags using gloves to make sure it is super hygenic. If you rather I am happy to separate them in your presence at my house when you come to pick up.

14 replies

Latest activity by greenbean, 15 of June of 2012 at 20:09
  • Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

Hi there, I'm not in the right area for you but I'd be grateful if you could let me know the website you used so that I can buy directly.

• greenbean
    Beginner July 2012
    greenbean ·
    • Hide content

Hi yeh, the website is sweetwholesale.co.uk. Prices seem to be cheaper than what I've seen elsewhere. I'm a member of Costco and they are a bit cheaper than them (though maybe not with delivery) but they have a much wider range. Only thing is total cost is not as cheap as you think as unless you have a VAT number, VAT is slapped on at the checkout!

• greenbean
    Beginner July 2012
    greenbean ·
    • Hide content

P.S. if anyone is interested in splitting these sweets, i can be negotiable in which ones we order if there are some other ones which take your fancy...

• S
    Beginner October 2013
    sazzle82 ·
    • Hide content

I would do but i'm not getting married for another 18 months!!

: )

• greenbean
    Beginner July 2012
    greenbean ·
    • Hide content

Hey hertsbabe. I'm not too sure if they would last that well tbh. They would prob go a bit hard! Not what you want!

• greenbean
    Beginner July 2012
    greenbean ·
    • Hide content

Bump! Smiley smile

• K
    Beginner July 2012
    katiejm1989 ·
    • Hide content

I would be interested if i lived closer to you

• greenbean
    Beginner July 2012
    greenbean ·
    • Hide content

Hi katiejm. Where are you based. I do travel a bit with work and so might be able to deliver. inc wales, north of england, london x x

• L
    Beginner May 2014
    L_James ·
    • Hide content

Best place to go is somewhere who do wholesale like - bookers

• K
    Beginner July 2012
    katiejm1989 ·
    • Hide content

I live in Bridlington

thanks

• greenbean
    Beginner July 2012
    greenbean ·
    • Hide content

We will be coming that way as we are honeymooning in the moors! Could perhaps meet at scarborough or filey? Email me if you are still interested. *****@*****.**.**

• greenbean
    Beginner July 2012
    greenbean ·
    • Hide content

Ordering sweeties this week. One last desperate attempt to drum up interest. I'l throw in 5 sweetie scoops for free. x

• P
    Beginner September 2012
    poppet020912 ·
    • Hide content

Hello!

I guess I'm too late now but I live in Leeds and we're after some white mice, jelly babies and raspberry millions...

• greenbean
    Beginner July 2012
    greenbean ·
    • Hide content

Sorry hun! We ate most of the leftovers on our Honeymoon!! Would reccomend the website tho. Can't remember what it was but it's mentioned earlier in this thread x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics