Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

I
Beginner June 2009

Teal/Turquoise Theme ...... Votives, Candlesticks & Napkin Rings FOR SALE

In_a_Flap, 27 of July of 2009 at 20:42 Posted on For Sale 0 5

Following my wedding last month, I am selling some of the stuff that we used to decorate the Reception.

I had a completely white scheme, but had little accents in Teal/Turquoise to match my BMs dresses - looked great against the white!

I have 36 little Mercury Glass Votives (we used tealight candles inside and they looked REALLY pretty) - they are a very pale teal/Turquoise colour

Also, 6 Tall Glass Candlesticks (stem is clear glass, the candle holder part is Teal/Turquoise) they were bought from M&S (they are available on their website, but not in the teal colour)

Pictures as follows (you can see the tall individual candlesticks, and the little Votives - but ignore the butterfly, that was just a "montage" shot taken for our album!!):

Would also be looking to sell the Napkin Rings which are shown in the picture (we have 21 in total)

If anyone is interested in any of the above - please contact me! ?

Thanks

5 replies

Latest activity by Bjbarker, 24 of November of 2009 at 19:26
  • E
    Beginner August 2010
    esser1 ·
    • Hide content

You selling the big one in the middle? How many of these have you got? cheers

• I
    Beginner June 2009
    In_a_Flap ·
    • Hide content

Jules - you have mail!!

I have eight of the large glass candelabras, which I will eventually be looking to sell. A work colleague is interested in a couple of them though, so until she decides if she wants them, I cannot sell them (as I don't know how many I will have to sell) - they are gorgeous though, and looked FAB at the Reception. We had flowers all around the base (all white) and they really set the scene ....

• CupcakeQueen
    Beginner January 2011
    CupcakeQueen ·
    • Hide content

Hello

Have you sold the tall candlesticks at all?

Thank you

Laura

• CupcakeQueen
    Beginner January 2011
    CupcakeQueen ·
    • Hide content

Sorry could you please email me on **************@***.***

Thank you

• B
    Beginner July 2010
    Bjbarker ·
    • Hide content

Hello

Im sorry that this reply is pretty late after I noticed the date on your post but I jave just searched for your teal tea light holders and this post popped up. You wouldn't have any items left im particulary looking at the 36 little Mercury Glass Votives. It just what I need and teal little glasses are hard to find! If you don't have any left where did you buy them from and how much are you looking to sell them for if you still have them even a couple... lol

Thank you

Beth (****.******@*****.***)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics