Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner June 2012

Tom Flowers - Heaven REDUCED - used to be sold by Ronald Joyce 'Connie'

Junebride2012, 16 September, 2012 at 18:16 Posted on For Sale 0 1

I am reluctantly selling my beautiful Tom Flowers 'Heaven' wedding dress size 10. It was bought for approx £1200 from Berketex Brides in Sheffield in June 2012. The dress was brand new and has been worn once (obviously!). It has been professionally dry cleaned paying £95 and is in excellent condition - looks brand new.
It has gorgeous beaded encrusted detailing to the bust area and scattered around the skirt. The dress is a size 10 in Ivory and has not been altered at all. I am a size 8-10 in most shops and 5ft2 in height (my shoes were approx 3 inches high). It has a modesty bone at the front and each side of the bust which tuck into your bra to hold the dress so that it doesn't gape and feels more secure, with a lace up back. I wore the dress with a jupon hoop with netting which has 2 hoops that are adjustable and was worn on the biggest it would go for the princess effect. The hoop cost £70 also from Berketex which i will include with the dress (if full asking price is paid for the dress-pictures can be emailed on request). I felt incredible in this dress it really is beautiful. £750
Buyer to collect or will post if costs are covered by the buyer.
I am also selling my 2 tier Fingertip length veil with diamante detail to edging on each tier - Approx 26" first tier 43" second tier. Worn once £30.

1 replies

Latest activity by Junebride2012, 4 October, 2012 at 10:27
  • J
    Beginner June 2012
    Junebride2012 ·
    • Hide content

Still available REDUCED PRICE!!

• J
    Beginner June 2012
    Junebride2012 ·
    • Hide content

Updated