Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Twickers
Beginner March 2011

*UPDATED* Mini easels, tea light holders, menu stands, pumps, shrug

Twickers, 15 of April of 2011 at 15:18 Posted on For Sale 0 18

I have some things left over after our wedding..... I'm sure there will be more but for now we are selling;

42 tea light holders - clear glass, about 5 or 6 cm high (so no naked flames!) - think these may need to be collection only as fragile, from Surrey SOLD

12 mini wooden easels, pale wood, we used these to display table numbers and signs next to guest book etc. Pick up or post SOLD

12 large diamond place card holders, about 4 or 5 cm across, were big enough for us to display menus on the tables. Pick up or post SOLD

Can sort of see all items on photo below - will email close ups if needed!

I also have a pair of flat ballet style pumps in cream - size 6. Never worn, still with labels. Very squishy thick bendy soles, perfect if your feet hurt and you want to carry on dancing (I didn't wear them as my wedding shoes turned out to be surprisingly comfy!) £5 ono plus postage (very lightweight)

I have a light ivory feather/furry style shrug, covers the shoulders and ties with a wide ribbon at the front. Worn once (by me!) as BM, only worn for ceremony. £15 ono plus postage.

I can add photos of pumps and shrugs if anyone is interested.

18 replies

Latest activity by MaryJoanna, 20 of May of 2011 at 15:21
  • L
    Beginner July 2011
    liacoverdale ·
    • Hide content

How much do you want for these bits? Please email me directly on ***.*********@**.***

Thanks x

• M
    Beginner September 2011
    mrsbrady2b ·
    • Hide content

Hiya how much would you like for the table easels?

*****************@*******.***

Thanks

• K
    Beginner May 2011
    kimberleyann ·
    • Hide content

Hiya

i am very much interested in 12 mini wooden easels and 12 large diamond place card holders if they are still available but would need them posted to gateshead

************@*******.***

thanks kim x

• E
    Beginner October 2011
    englishrosebride ·
    • Hide content

Hey Twickers!

How does it feel to be on the other side? Miss all the planning?

Not sure where you are in Surrey but would be interested in all your tea light holders if you still have them. I know they're collection only and we're in Croydon. Is the clue to your location in your name - Twickers?

xxx

• Twickers
    Beginner March 2011
    Twickers ·
    • Hide content

Hi everyone - thanks for replying and sorry for not putting prices on before - obviously I had a bit of Friday brain! So here we go;

Easels - we are looking for £5 for all of them plus postage (need to check what that will be)

Tealight holders - looking for £10 for all of them

Diamond style place card holders - £10 plus postage (again will need to weigh these when I get home)

Englishrosebride -It feels very strange to be on the other side, don't really miss the planning but wish I could do the day all over again - it was so brilliant!! I am not near 'Twickenham', wish I was, just a big rugby fan. I'm about 30 mins from Croydon, near junction 6 of M25.

• L
    Beginner July 2011
    liacoverdale ·
    • Hide content

I'll take the easels please - let me know what the postage will be - thanks - ***.*********@**.***. x

• M
    Beginner September 2011
    mrsbrady2b ·
    • Hide content

Hiya can I have the table easels and the diamond place holders? If you send me a paypal invoice I'll pay it straight away. Thanks Paula *****************@*******.***

• M
    Beginner November 2012
    missjune ·
    • Hide content

I would love the tealight holders but is there any chance you could post them? Maybe if they were bunched close together and bubble wrapped they would be ok. Would this be possible? Obviously i would pay for p&p!

Kind regards, Leigh

• E
    Beginner October 2011
    englishrosebride ·
    • Hide content

Hi again Twickers! Seeing how you're so close would almost be rude not to take the tea light holders (assuming you still have them).

If/when you get a mo drop me an email on *****************@*******.**.** and hopefully we can sort something out soon!

xxx

• Twickers
    Beginner March 2011
    Twickers ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Have updated the OP, the easels are now sold. I've also added a pair of pumps and a shrug if anyone is looking for one.

Twickers xx

• *libby*
    Beginner June 2011
    *libby* ·
    • Hide content

Can i see a pic of this...I have a light ivory feather/furry style shrug, covers the shoulders and ties with a wide ribbon at the front. Worn once (by me!) as BM, only worn for ceremony. £15 ono plus postage.

*************@*****.**.**

• N
    Beginner August 2011
    Noodle2Be ·
    • Hide content

• E
    Beginner October 2011
    englishrosebride ·
    • Hide content

Thank you so much Twickers! Items were just perfect and my parents were very impressed too!

xx

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    babypop87 ·
    • Hide content

Please can you send me the pic of the pumps please? x

• Twickers
    Beginner March 2011
    Twickers ·
    • Hide content

Updated again - all table items now sold.

Libby08 - I will email a photo over to you this evening, sorry for the delay, was away for Easter

Englishrosebride - glad you like the table items - and your parents too, as they'll be storing them all for you!

babypop87 - can you let me know you're email address and I will send a photo.

Thanks

• S
    Beginner October 2011
    shawac@hotmail.com ·
    • Hide content

What size is the shrug?

• P
    Beginner December 2011
    Pamphers ·
    • Hide content

Could you let me know what size the shrug is and email me a pic of the shrug and the pumps please! If still available?!?

Thanks

************@*******.**.**

xx

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    babypop87 ·
    • Hide content

Still not recieved picture of the pumps please send them too ***.******@*****.**.** if still available. x

• M
    Beginner October 2011
    MaryJoanna ·
    • Hide content

I'm interested in the shrug, what size is it? Let me know if it's still available and I'll give you my email address!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics