Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner April 2012

URGENT: coast symphony maxi dress purple size 10 and 12 dress

nicky_k_p, 16 of February of 2012 at 08:09 Posted on Wanted 0 2

I am in desperate need of a coast symphony maxi dress in purple/violet size 10 or 12.

Does anyone have one that they no longer need?

willing to buy from you ;-)

Please help needed for bridesmaids for my wedding very soon

thanks

x

2 replies

Latest activity by sarahmadge, 19 of February of 2012 at 21:28
  • S
    Beginner October 2012
    sarahmadge ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Do you know which shade you want? I too am having them for my bridesmaids dresses and have ended up with two dresses in different shades of purple! I have since found out that the shade is different depending on when the dress was made - despite all being labelled as 'violet'. I have ordered one from the Coast website now ansd depending in what shade that one turns out to be I will have either a 10 or a 12 to sell. But.....I guess it depends which shade you need. The 12 is more of a Cadbury purple shade and the 10 has a more pinky/violet tone to it (hard to describe the difference!).

I will post again once the dress from the website arrives and let you know which size I need to sell.

• N
    Beginner April 2012
    nicky_k_p ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your post, i need the cadburies colour i think,,,,,i didnt realise there were 2 shades of this dress oh know as some I have got from ebay and some i was gonna get from the coast website, i need 7 in total and finding it very hard to get them all for a good price, keep me posted thanks again, Nicky

my e-mail is *********@*******.*** if you could e-mail me that would be great thanks again

• S
    Beginner October 2012
    sarahmadge ·
    • Hide content

Hi Nicky, I have just emailed you - both dresses are available for purchase if you are still looking.

Sarah

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics