Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

mrs_bain
Beginner

VEROMIA dress size 10 VR61067 in white

mrs_bain, 18 of April of 2012 at 13:03 Posted on For Sale 0 2

I have my veromia stunnin princess dress for sale, size 10 in white, could say only worn once but had to wear it again for couple hours due to being on Four weddings!! lol. im looking for £600 as the dress is in perfect condition and clean. this really is a stunning dress. i also have my bridesmaid dresses for sale in hot pink, one size 10 and one size 12 and one child in age 10/11. flower girl dresses in hot pink on body thn into big white skirt (to match bridesmaid and bride) i have mens and boys hot pink cravats with kilt flashes. feel free to contact me for prces for them xx?

2 replies

Latest activity by Kitles123, 23 of April of 2012 at 21:50
  • D
    Beginner April 2013
    dupe ·
    • Hide content

Hi, please send pictures if still available to:

**********@**********.***

Many thanks

• R
    Beginner May 2013
    racey ·
    • Hide content

Hiya

Not sure if you still have all the above, Im interested in the dress, can you send sizes, and height it would suit, also wpuld like pics of bridesmaid dresses, and prices too, and, phew the cravats, Im having a hot pink theme too so these could really help, please send info too

****************@*******.**.**

• K
    Beginner August 2013
    Kitles123 ·
    • Hide content

Hi ladies, just to let you know that the dresses etc are still available it's my cousin that is selling them.

She is actually out today and not had a chance to log on. I have told her that you are both interested and she is going to e-mail you both tomorrow.

Many thanks

Katherine

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics