Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner October 2012

Vintage Floral tea sets wanted!

snowbites, 12 of January of 2012 at 19:18 Posted on Wanted 0 4

Hi there,

I'm having a tea party instead of arrival drinks and am pretty sure most people do that these days (vintage is sooo in now!). Just wondering if there are any brides out there who would like to sell on their collection of vintage tea cups, saucers etc? And if i'm lucky, might use leftovers for centrepieces!

I'm not interested in hiring as the costs isn't much different from buying them. Anyone have any ideas where I can get good deals for these items?

I'm based in the Hampshire/Berkshire/Surrey area.

Thanks!

4 replies

Latest activity by clarediston, 5 of October of 2012 at 10:21
  • V
    vintagesetting ·
    • Hide content

Hi there, I know you said you dont want to hire bit if you change your mind please have a look at my website www.vintage-settings.com I'm doing an amazing deal of £4 per person at the moment for an afternoon tea setting. That comprises of a cup and saucer, sandwich plate, cake plate, sugar bowl, tea pot, cuttlery, milk jug, 3 tier cake stand.

always handy if you get stuck closer to the day.

Good luck with your special day I hope its an amazing day.

Best wishes

• T
    tophatx2 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I make and sell pretty 2 or 3 tier vintage cake stands, let me know if you are interested and I can email you some pictures.

Jane

• S
    Beginner October 2012
    snowbites ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

Just thought I might help someone else in the same predicament as me. The reason I chose to buy rather than hire was the fact hire prices were almost the same as buying them + courier delivery was too much!

I found a local china hire company in the Hampshire area who does free delivery & great prices. She's just starting up so giving out great deals and discounts at the moment. Bargain!

http://www.vintageteahirecompany.co.uk

Next on the list: The Dress!

• H
    Beginner August 2012
    Hannahemurphy ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Hi, I got married in August this year and we had lots of lovely vintage teacups, milk jugs sugar bowls plates, bon bon dishes etc.

I am now selling it on ebay, as I don't have space for it all in our flat!

Let me know if you are interested and I can send you the links, I am based in London.

My email is **************@*******.***

H xxx

• clarediston
    clarediston ·
    • Hide content

There's loads of stuff on dotcom gift shop, like vintage and flowery cups and saucers Smiley smile

It sounds like a lovely party!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics