Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

sasperella21
Beginner September 2012

Wanted: Charlotte Balbier 'Tabitha' Dress in Antique Gold

sasperella21, 16 of August of 2011 at 23:07 Posted on Wanted 0 10

Hello! I am getting married in August next year and would dearly love the Tabitha dress by Charlotte Balbier in antique gold colour. I am a size 8 (high street, I believe wedding dresses are smaller?) but could alter up to a size 12 I think. If you are looking to sell this beautiful dress after your big day, please contact me. The price would be negotioable depending on condition, alterations and obviously what you are looking for! Many Thanks,
Sasperella21 xx

10 replies

Latest activity by coultonsophie, 12 of June of 2012 at 09:39
  • sasperella21
    Beginner September 2012
    sasperella21 ·
    • Hide content

Still wanted, please! xx

• I
    Beginner July 2011
    izzles ·
    • Hide content

Hi i have this dress that i wore in july this year size 10 dry cleaned perfect condition i am looking for offers in the region of £500. I live in london x

• sasperella21
    Beginner September 2012
    sasperella21 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I tried to reply to you by email earlier but it didn't work! That is great news, thank you! Could you tell me if the dress has had any alterations at all, and do you have any photos of it I could see?

Thanks so much xx

• brenda.hu
    Beginner June 2012
    brenda.hu ·
    • Hide content

Hi there maybe you could post the pic of this dress.in order to many people could see it,then help you ,just my little suggestion.

• L
    Beginner May 2011
    lukas222 ·
    • Hide content

I want too

• C
    Beginner July 2012
    Carsley ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Is this dress still available? I am coming down to London next weekend and could pop round to view it/try it on?

Many thanks,

Carsley

• I
    Beginner July 2011
    izzles ·
    • Hide content

Hi the dress has not had any alterations it fit me perfectly it is in pristine condition and ready to wear send me your email and i will pop some pics over to you....I will check my email as I wondered why you did not reply ?

• S
    Beginner March 2012
    ShirleyB ·
    • Hide content

Hi, my dress just arrived from Charlotte Balbier and as fate would have it, I've also found out I'm pregnant! So, I must let go of my dream dress and find one that'll fit me in March...

It's the exact one you're looking for and only one month worn, size eight, alterations not yet done either which will be perfect for your fitting. If you're still needing, please give me an email - I can post you straight away. My email is *******.****@*****.*** x

• sasperella21
    Beginner September 2012
    sasperella21 ·
    • Hide content

AAh, what a shame!!

I have just actually bought one last week, otherwise I would hae snapped your hand off! Congratulations! If you are looking for another dress, I have an ad on here for a beautiful, vintage style ivory dress, that I initially bought. It is a size 14, unaltered, so you could have it taken in after the baby is born? Message me if you would like any further photos! xx

• coultonsophie
    Beginner October 2012
    coultonsophie ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I don't suppose you still have this dress?? I know it's a bit of a long shot!!!
    Sophie
  • coultonsophie
    Beginner October 2012
    coultonsophie ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I don't suppose you still have this dress?? I know it's a bit of a long shot!!!
    Sophie

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics