Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

W
Beginner February 2011

WANTED!! Ian Stuart Frangipani dress...

whoopsie, 20 of October of 2009 at 20:49 Posted on Wanted 0 1

Hi everyone. I have fallen in love with 3 dresses but unfirtunately our tight wedding budget won't stretch enough to get one of my dresses new from a bridal shop. Was just wondering if anyone is selling, or knows somebody selling or has even spotted one of the dresses on sale in a bridal shop?

The dresses I have fallen in love with are...

* Maggie Sottero - Coco in Diamond White. Size 8-12

* Romantica of Devon - Monte Carlo in Ivory, size 8-12

* Ian Stuart - Frangipani in size 8-12??

Please somebody....make my day!! Smiley smile

x

1 replies

Latest activity by tania27, 24 of November of 2009 at 13:50
  • P
    Beginner
    puddleduck80 ·
    • Hide content

Hi i was just about to put my dressup for sale andi came across your wanted ad. i got married on 18th july and only got rund t sellng it i have an ivory Fragipani dress in size 10 i am selling it so someone can enjoy the dress as much as i did. I paid £1900 but only looking for £550 tis also includes the hoop whih cost £75 if you are interested give me a ring on **** many thans stacey below are some pics x

• T
    Beginner June 2010
    tania27 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya,

Just read your ad...Fonthill road in Finsbury Park (London) is a road full shops...factory outlets...and they sell some amazing wedding dresses at a fraction of the price. A girl i know of, saw a dress she wanted and got it in fonthill for half of the highstreet price. So that's where i'm heading....It might take some time and effort loking around...but you JUST might find what your looking for Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics