Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Beginner November 2012

Wanted - Jenny Packham Aspen or Eden Size 10(ish!)

Daisy_1985, 5 of March of 2012 at 01:35 Posted on Wanted 0 29

Hi Everyone,

I am desperately after a second hand Aspen dress. I am open to suggestions re. price! I am a UK size 10, but would be happy going either way size wise, Ive heard her dresses come up quite small so a 112 might be better anyway? I am 5ft 6" (without heels) so also similair height would be handy, but happy to get it altered!

Or another Jenny Packham of a similar style - maybe willow or Eden?

Im based in the Australia, but originally from the UK, will not be getting home until a week before the wedding so would ideally like the dress sent over here (goes without saying, but I would pay for this), or the dress can always be sent to family in the UK who will forward on.

My wedding is in November, so have a bit of time to get organised, would obviously like this beauty in my hands sooner rather than later!

Danni

29 replies

Latest activity by katemul, 7 of October of 2013 at 18:43
  • M
    michael-dawn-melissa ·
    • Hide content

Hi Danni,

Hi I have a nice wedding dress for sale - not exactly what you mentioned, but maybe worth a look? xxx

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pronuptia-LACE-Ivory-BEADED-Strapless-Bandeau-FITTED-Rita-Wedding-Dress-8-10-/170794856694?pt=UK_Wedding_Clothing&hash=item27c42ab0f6#ht_723wt_932

Of course, I can post it to Australia too, and it would be very well packed x

• L
    Beginner April 2013
    laura9889 ·
    • Hide content

I remembered reading this post was searching eBay today and there was one for sale size 10/12 ! Eden that is!

• S
    Beginner
    scrappy37 ·
    • Hide content

Hello Danni,

I have a brand new Jenny Packham Eden in Ivory UK size 10. Please let me know if you are interested!

All the best,

Sara

• D
    Beginner September 2012
    dresshunter ·
    • Hide content

Hi Danni

Good luck with your dress hunt! I am also really trying to find the Eden dress so can you let me know if anyone contacts you about it and you don't go for it (I'm a size 10 too)

Oh Jenny Packham swoon!

Kate

• D
    Beginner November 2012
    Daisy_1985 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Guys,

I actually ended up buying a dress on etsy, just waiting for it to be delivered.

Kate - you should contact the above person who has one for sale! Good luck Smiley smile

• D
    Beginner September 2012
    dresshunter ·
    • Hide content

Thank you! Yes we are in contact now. Which seller did you go with on Etsy (I'm just curious if there are any packham-esque cheaper alternatives!)

Happy weddings everyone!

Kate

• D
    Beginner November 2012
    Daisy_1985 ·
    • Hide content

I got my dress from a seller whos shop is called white romance ( http://www.etsy.com/shop/whiteromance )

Not very packham esque, but I wanted a boho style wedding dress so these fitted the bill, plus she makes to measure and a lot cheaper than a formal wedding dress - all the ones I liked were well above my price range!!

I have a little while to wait until my dress comes through so will keep everything crossed that it fits and looks okay! She has good feedback so Im feeling fairly confident.

Ive also ordered my bridesmaid dresses from her as well.

• S
    Beginner
    scrappy37 ·
    • Hide content

Hello Everyone,

The brand new Jenny Packham Eden in Ivory (UK Size 10) is still for sale. It's being made by Jenny Packham as we speak and can be shipped directly to you at the end of the May/beginning of June. I paid 2800 pounds but of course would be willing to consider other offers. Please PM if interested.

Best,

Sara

• nessa594
    Beginner October 2012
    nessa594 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Danni,

I'm wearing Jenny Packham Aspen for my Wedding 05/10/12.

I've ordered a size 12 but will have fittings in August, I'm having a slightly different neckline made with the same lace - otherwise it's a bit low for me. I'm 5ft 6.5inches with no shoes.

I paid £2800 but would consider offers, let me know what you think?

Ness

• D
    Beginner November 2012
    Daisy_1985 ·
    • Hide content

Hey Nessa, Thanks for the response. Sounds perfect, but unfortunately I am getting married on 3rd Nov in Australia so will be a bit late notice! Ive since ordered a dress via etsy so am all set. Thanks anyway. D

• R
    Beginner July 2012
    Rachd ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I ahve just got married in nyc and I am selling my Jenny packham aspen. It's a size 10-12, ivory and full length as I'm 5ft 7inches.

It is currently with Emily may (Jenny packham preferred) being cleaned and boxed up ready to sell.

I bought for £2800 and will sell for £1500.

Let me know of no if interested.

Many thanks

Rachel

• J
    jennistev@hotmail.com ·
    • Hide content

Rachel,

I am looking for this dress for my daughter. Could you phone me, or can I phone you if you still have it please ? My number is ****.

Thanks very much,

Jenni Stevenson

• J
    jennistev@hotmail.com ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sarah,

I am looking for this dress or similar for my daughter. Can you let me know how much you are selling it for if it is still available.

My phone number is ****

Thanks,

Jenni Stevenson

• N
    Beginner October 2012
    nahrein ·
    • Hide content

I have ordered a Jenny Packham Eden that should be arriving any day now. I ended up deciding to go with a more modern dress because we changed our venue from outdoor to a much more formal indoor reception as our wedding guest list grew. So, I will not be wearing or altering the dress. I'm a US size 14, and the dress was ordered as a size 18 to be altered down. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Nahrein

• J
    jennistev@hotmail.com ·
    • Hide content

Ooh yes please Nahrein. I'm a bit confused which size it is though. My number is ****. What price are you selling it for?

I hope you have a lovely wedding. It is very exciting isn't it, although a little stressful too.

Jenni

• N
    Beginner October 2012
    nahrein ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I'm in the united states. I wear a USA 12/14 normally and they ordered a size 18 UK (which is a USA 16). I will not have it altered. I can ring on Saturday - would that be OK? The price is negotiable - I paid $4650 which is 2,078 pounds. I've put it up for sale for $4,000 which is 2,470 pounds. But I'm open to negotiate. Message me back if you are interested.

Yes, it is exciting and stressful at the same time. Thank you for the wishes, I wish you the best too.

Thanks, Nahrein

• J
    jennistev@hotmail.com ·
    • Hide content

I don't know what the time difference is between us, are you east or west coast ? I think the exchange rate is against me on this. I appreciate that it is an expensive dress but my budget is sadly tight !! I think £1500 would be my maximum. It may also be too big for my daughter as she is currently a British size 10 and will probably be a British 8 by the wedding. I don't know how easy it would be to alter ?

• S
    Sarah........... ·
    • Hide content

Hi Jenni,

I am about to sell my Jenny Packham Eden dress in platinum uk size 12 but I am a size 8, I had the outer section loosely tacked to clench in the waist and they have now been removed with no marks, I only wore it for three hours so in very good condition currently getting it Eco cleaned with no chemical to freshen it up ready in three weeks. I can email pictures.

Sarah

• J
    jennistev@hotmail.com ·
    • Hide content

Yes please Sarah, if you could send me photos and price that would be great, thanks.

• J
    jennistev@hotmail.com ·
    • Hide content

Yes please Sarah, if you could send me photos and price that would be great, thanks.

• N
    Beginner October 2012
    nahrein ·
    • Hide content

Hi Jenni, thanks for the update. Understand completely. The price is negotiable, but the size is pretty much a UK 18. All the best in your hunt.

• S
    Sarah........... ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I have emailed you a picture with price.

Kind Regards,

Sarah

• N
    Beginner November 2013
    nkang ·
    • Hide content

Any of these dresses still available?

• W
    Weeks ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

I have Jenny Packham Eden dress in Ivory. It's a size 12 which was adjusted on the waist so more like a size 10.

I will be posting on Preloved in the coming week but if you are interested then please get in touch

Cheers

Louise

• A
    Beginner March 2014
    annabellefabry ·
    • Hide content

Hi if anyone has any Jenny packham wedding dresses for sale in a 8-8 please email me with price and photo's please i live in NZ and none of her shops here but i am in looooove and must have one for my wedding in March next year

• E
    Beginner November 2013
    evekasper ·
    • Hide content

Hi lOuise I'm after the Jenny packham Eden if this is still for sale? I'm a 10-12 and currently live in Australia but have family and friends who travel regularly to the uk (mum and dad are over there in 4 weeks) and a good friend in October this year. Are u still selling this dress and if so how much for?

• A
    Beginner January 2014
    AE2609 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I have a brand new ivory beaded Eden dress UK size 10 with no alterations made. Brand new just delivered to me. I am from the UK.

Best wishes,

Ath.

• V
    Beginner January 2014
    VONGO ·
    • Hide content

Hi, is the dress still available? Thanks.

• L
    Beginner September 2013
    L.King ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I have Eden in ivory that I wore at my wedding two weeks ago. It it's too beautiful to box and hide away, so I am selling so that it can be enjoyed again.

Serious UK interest can contact me at *********.**@*****.***

Lisa x

• K
    Beginner
    katemul ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

Does anyone have a Jenny Packham Eden in Platnium still for sale?

Thanks!

Kate

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics