Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

P
Beginner

WANTED!!! Jenny Packham Elizabeth or Boudiccia

peabee, 21 of August of 2008 at 19:49 Posted on Wanted 0 1

Please help me!!! I have fallen in love with Jenny Packhams Elizabeth or Boudiccia dresses (have tried on both and love them equally!) but cannot afford to buy one new. Anyone selling?? Any information on how I could get my hands on one without breaking the bank? Thank you!

1 replies

Latest activity by peabee, 22 of August of 2008 at 12:41
  • S
    Beginner
    soon2bsummers ·
    • Hide content

? and welcome to Hitched!

When I had decided the on the dress I wanted (and couldn't afford!) I kept an eye out on ebay and I was lucky that I found it in my size, beand new, for less than half the retail price. It might be worth checking it out as often as you can as you never know..! I did do a search for Jenny Packham and it came up with a few but not all had names to them so might be worth checking out. Also have you had a look at nearly new dress section on Hitched?

HTH Sarah xx

• P
    Beginner
    peabee ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the tip! I've set up ebay so they can email me when new gowns are added. I did try the nearly new dress section on Hitched... I've been trying the nearly new dress section on loads of wedding sites!!! I'm attached to the internet these days, always checking!! Hopefully I'll find one of them somewhere! Thanks again!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics