Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner August 2014

WANTED: Justin Alexander 8465 - size 14 or 16 - flowerpot votive candle holders - vintage style bunting

Sammybb, 18 of August of 2013 at 20:09 Posted on Wanted 0 8

Hi all,

I am planning my wedding on a tiny budget and am looking for the following things:

*Justin Alexander dress 8465 tea length size 14 or 16 or something in the style of this

*Approx 20 flowerpot votive candle holders and candle if you have them

*Vintage style bunting - could be ivory, green, hints of pink - would love it if it had lace

I live in Plymouth so I'm willing to travel within Devon and Cornwall to collect items - am willing to travel further if the right dress came long!!!

Many thanks for looking!

8 replies

Latest activity by Polkadots_and_Pincurls, 27 of August of 2013 at 22:11
  • Polkadots_and_Pincurls
    Beginner June 2015
    Polkadots_and_Pincurls ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, just to let you know, there are currently two Justin Alexander 8465 dresses in size 16 on Preloved- Ive been looking at them, but sadly they are still out of my budget at £600 Smiley sad They look beautiful though. Hope that helps!

• S
    Beginner August 2014
    Sammybb ·
    • Hide content

Thank you for your reply! Unfortunately, they are still out of my price range as well. I'm considering getting my dress made now as I just cannot afford the prices!

• Polkadots_and_Pincurls
    Beginner June 2015
    Polkadots_and_Pincurls ·
    • Hide content

Ah I know how you feel, I just cant make myself take out of the rest of my budget just to spend 600 squid on a dress I'll wear for a day!. There's a few copies on ebay, however I have no idea how they turn out for real-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261199428496?var=560201120093&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221256447935?var=520156932815&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

• E
    Beginner August 2013
    Emma-BudgetBride ·
    • Hide content

Hi. I have an 18 (more 16 uk street size) in coffee that I wore for my wedding almost 2 weeks ago. I haven't had a chance to get it cleaned yet and it does have minor damage. I put my heel through an underskirt (unnoticeable) and my veil snagged a few beads on the back. The price would reflect this.

I felt stunning in this dress and id feel sad to sell but its too beautiful to not be worn again.

• A
    Beginner June 2013
    aimesg ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I have it that size in ivory- pm me or ******@*******.*** re your budget as I am keen to sell x

• Polkadots_and_Pincurls
    Beginner June 2015
    Polkadots_and_Pincurls ·
    • Hide content

Have emailed you aimesg, but obviously if Sammy wanted it I would step back-fairs fair, she asked first Smiley smile Emma, Im so sorry, I want ivory x

• S
    Beginner August 2014
    Sammybb ·
    • Hide content

Thank you very Emma - Budget Bride and aimesg for your kind offers! However, I have changed my mind slightly and am going to get my dress made as I cannot find one that matches what I want exactly. Puddingbex - good luck in your search. Maybe aimesg might have the one for you :-)

• Polkadots_and_Pincurls
    Beginner June 2015
    Polkadots_and_Pincurls ·
    • Hide content

Aw you darling! Well aimesg, I DEFFO still want it for the right price, lol, please email asap! (Not that I need it for two years, just excited lol!) x

• Polkadots_and_Pincurls
    Beginner June 2015
    Polkadots_and_Pincurls ·
    • Hide content

Sammy, so what are you thinking for your custom dress? Tell, tell, I love a dress chat!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics