Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner June 2008

WANTED!!! Maggie Sottero 'Julie' Dress - Size UK 14

air123, 9 of September of 2008 at 18:31 Posted on Wanted 0 3

Hi. I'm after a Maggie Sottero dress called 'Julie' in Ivory in a UK size 14 (US 12). Does anyone have one they are selling or know of where I can get my hands on one for a good price? Thanks!

3 replies

Latest activity by Elle Watts, 7 of October of 2008 at 17:03
  • T
    Beginner July 2008
    thecakeylady ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I got married in julie and have a maggie sottero 'julie' dress in ivory - I am a size 14 / 16 - my dress was tagged as a uk 16 - the waist is 31", bust 39" - although you have a bit of flexibility with the lace up back.

I haven't yet had it cleaned and was going to do so then sell it - but if you're intested - I would be prepared to let it go for less to save me the effort of taking to the cleaners -

I can email pics - just let me know

kind regards

Catherine

• A
    Beginner June 2008
    air123 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Catherine

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm really after a UK 14 and think a 16 might be a little big. I've tried on a UK 12 in the shop and it was a bit small, so I'm thinking a 14 should be the prefect size!

Thanks again

Anna

• J
    Beginner January 2007
    JoannamBennett ·
    • Hide content

Hi I have a Maggie Sottero 'Julie' Dress it has a corset style lace up back and crystal beading, train expands to about 4ft, is a size 12-14 let me know if your intrested brought it new and only wore it the once, dont want to part with it but its a shame to see it sat in my wardrobe not being used. Joanna, ********@***.***

• E
    Beginner January 2007
    Elle Watts ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

I do have a Maggie Sottero 'Julie' dress in a size 14 which I have decided to sell. It is a beautiful dress and has been worn once on my wedding day. I have decided to sell it as I have no room in my wardrobe, and it is a shame to have it just sit there. The dress has small lilac crystals and the original (unworn) wrap. I can send pictures if you are interested. Thanks.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics