Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner August 2014

WANTED! Monsoon Donella dress size 10,12,or even14!

SarahElizabeth, 20 of September of 2013 at 12:38 Posted on Wanted 0 1

I have been looking at and trying on wedding dresses for my wedding next year and have come across the attached monsoon wedding dress style ‘DONELLA’ however I think it must be a previous seasons style as I can’t find it for sale anywhere, online or otherwise. It is exactly what I have been looking for and have not been able to source similar (the fall of the skirt is perfect – I am very much in love with it!)

I know that it is doubtful but I just had to ask if there is anyone with this dress that would sell?

I am happy to order and pay online/phone/paypal/BACS/. In ideally a size 12, but a 10 or 14 would do as I am happy to get it taken in or even change my body to fit it, I love it that much. Also I don’t know if it came in more than one colour but I’d take any colour option.

This is my work email *.*******@*****.**.** but I am happy for you to contact me on this or my mobile number ****.

Fingers crossed xxx

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! I HAVE NOW FOUND IT! |THIS (Just can't work out how to delete this post! lol!) THANK YOU!!!

1 replies

Latest activity by sparker1979, 29 of March of 2014 at 23:25
  • J
    Beginner March 2014
    Jodielou11 ·
    • Hide content

Hi I love this dress too. Was wondering where you found it?

Jodie

• S
    Beginner January 1998
    sparker1979 ·
    • Hide content

Hi jodie, don't know if you're still looking but i have the monsoon donella in cream blush to sell in either 14 or 16. let me know if you're interested :-)

sharon

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics