Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

WANTED: Vintage suit case / hessian table runners / vintage style cake stand *to buy or hire*

29 of December of 2012 at 16:13 Posted on Wanted 0 5

Hi all

as per the title - please let me me know if you have any of the above for sale or hire!

Thanks

5 replies

Latest activity by PlatinumStyling, 12 of April of 2013 at 23:29
  • J
    Beginner September 2013
    jodierosiex ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I ordered a vintage style suitcase from the ivory bow, a website. It's stunning! X definatly worth having a look on there xx

• L
    Beginner April 2012
    LoisLane ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I have a vintage suitcase for sale, send me an e-mail if you interested and I can e-mail you some pics. ******.**********@*******.**.**

thanks x

• PlatinumStyling
    PlatinumStyling ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Where are you based? I have Burlap (hessian) table runners to hire. If you are local to Cardiff I can come and set up on the day, or if not I can post them to you for someone to do - maybe you could ask the venue to place them on whilst they are setting the tables.

Let me know how many you require and your postcode and I can provide a quote including postage.

Hope this helps,

Kat Czekaj

• K
    Beginner August 2013
    Katiesillytoes ·
    • Hide content

Hiya just come across this post, am looking to hire hessian runners for round tables for my wedding in August. I will need 13. Unfortunately not local the wedding is in nottingham.

How much would this be?

Thanks

katie

• W
    Beginner January 2012
    wildo ·
    • Hide content

Hi, i'm also looking for hessisn table runners for my wedding 20th july in north yorkshire. i live in cardiff so could collect. not yet worked out yet how many we need but is you could tell me the price per m or per runner i can compare to making them myself which was my original plan. thanks.

• PlatinumStyling
    PlatinumStyling ·
    • Hide content

Hi - if you email me at ****@********************.**.** I will provide a quotation. Please include the dates of your Wedding so I can avoid clashing dates.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics