Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner January 2012

WANTED: Vintage tea cups & saucers mismatched

JShallow, 25 of January of 2013 at 17:38 Posted on Wanted 0 8

Hi All,

I'm very new to this but I'm after vintage tea cups & saucers (happy with mismatched). I've been going to car boot sales and have collected about 50 sets but need another 100 or so! Does anyone have any they want to sell on cheaply from their wedding? Don't want to hire as it's too expensive....

Hopefully someone can help! Wedding in April Smiley smile

Thanks!

Josie

8 replies

Latest activity by missdental, 18 of April of 2013 at 11:12
  • T
    Beginner April 2014
    Telly2014 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, i am a fellow bride, getting married 2014, i am willing to hire you what i have collected so far for about 50p a set?

• S
    Scruffydigdog ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Greenwich market has stalls that often sell these on a regular basis, not sure of the costs, but might be worth a try.

Chris

• C
    Beginner
    casgup ·
    • Hide content

Hi! Where abouts are you? Are you in London?

• T
    Beginner April 2014
    Telly2014 ·
    • Hide content

Yep london or surrey

• J
    Beginner January 2012
    JShallow ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Telly2014 - I'll see how I go and contact you if I do need any more. Really hoping to buy though!

Thanks for the tips Scruffydigdog! I'm based in London so I will make my way over there one weekend!

• M
    Beginner
    mwallace1412 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I have some that I have collected for a candle making hobby. I would be willing to sell them to you but I live in Telford. I could send you photo's and if you like them we could discuss a price? Postage would probably be needed as well unless you wanted to collect them.

• C
    Beginner March 2014
    cornishbride2bee ·
    • Hide content

Hi, if you pop onto the 'for sale' page im selling 8 cups and 10 saucers. here is the link:

https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/forums/t/369553.aspx

xx

• M
    Beginner June 2013
    missdental ·
    • Hide content

Hi, Im selling my vintage mismatched china, I have plates, sandwich plates, desert bowls, teapots, cake stands, milk jugs, sugar bowls and vases which I used at my own wedding and I had 70 guests. Let me know if your interested, they are being photographed tomorrow to be put up for sale. Thanks Michelle

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics