Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hollie
Beginner April 2022 Gloucestershire

Wedding Album

Hollie, 11 of April of 2021 at 20:27 Posted on Just Married 0 5
Hello!

Can anyone recommend someone who can create a wedding album book for us, as our photographer charges £850 on top of their photography package that we have selected.
Many thanks, Hollie

5 replies

Latest activity by Катя, 11 of August of 2022 at 10:57
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    I agree, do it yourself on Photobox or Snapfish. All the photographers charge a lot for albums! I’m not getting one and will create my own by using these online services.
  • Sarah
    Dedicated September 2020 West Sussex
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    Hi, just wanted to throw in a slightly different opinion ?
    I used an online platform to make albums for both sets of parents as a Christmas gift and I was really happy with them, I spent a little bit more using a site called Mixbook as I was able to get sooooo many more pages than places like photobox or snapfish. I think they were about £35 each in the end.
    But they are just not the same as they ones photographers are able to get, so we will be spending the money to get a special one for ourselves through our photographer, hopefully a coffee table style one with the thick lay flat pages. This will be our 1st anniversary gift to each other as we are both rubbish at gift ideas when we don’t need something and techie there will be paper in there ?
  • E
    Savvy August 2021 Central & Glasgow
    Emma ·
    • Hide content
    I think there's one called Milk Books or something that looks ready fancy Smiley smile
    Also Snapfish have templates a d you can add extra pages
  • Hollie
    Beginner April 2022 Gloucestershire
    Hollie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Perfect thanks Emma! I’ll take a look
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

Just make sure you have ownership of the images, a friend was going to do this but all the photos had the photographers watermark across them so she couldnt use them without paying for the rights

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics