Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner July 2013

Wedding bits for sale that i have changed my mind about Whoop Whoop i'm still getting married!!!

babypop87, 22 of August of 2011 at 21:10 Posted on For Sale 0 5

? Very happy lady...wedding no longer cancelled whoop whoop we had a break through!!! the bits below are the bits that i have changed my mind about and am willing to let go however i am keeping everything else (sorry for those who i had said could have them) but I'M GETTING MARRIED WOOHOO!!!!

ALL NEEDS TO GO...COLLECTION FROM MILTON KEYNES PREFFERED OR POSTAGE CAN BE ARRANGED IF POSSIBLE!

? two piece propunto dress sparkles all over and unaltered (size 12) lace up back and clip waist. In great condtion (i bought second hand paid £100 for it) wanting £80 ono postage £10 recorded delivery (im 5 fot 7" and it touches the floor with me also has about a meter train)

Pale pink and cream roses (precut to fit vases @9inches) lovely with extra bag of foliage too £6.50 with £3.50 p&p sold subject to collection

Ivory wedding postage box Like new but assembled £5

11x square based 9" tall vases £11.00 (PICK UP ONLY) sold subject to collection

Veil With little pearls sewn into it randomly 3 tier and long back length with comb attached £7 SSTC

i also have some glass bowls x 3 i was going to uses for my sweet buffet and large wine glass plain (bottle of wine in one glass size) pictures uploaded later only want £8 for them (PICK UP ONLY DUE TO SIZE AND WEIGHT)

Thats all i have available now so if any of it interests you please get in touch ALL HAS TO GO as want all that space back. cheers email ***.******@*****.**.**

Will not post glass items unless you want to risk your own courier but you will pay packaging charges with me im afraid for them

5 replies

Latest activity by gigglerm, 23 of August of 2011 at 18:44
  • S
    Beginner September 2012
    Soonetobeawife ·
    • Hide content

What size are the mirror plates and where is collection from?

• G
    Beginner August 2012
    gemmawiggyg ·
    • Hide content

HI WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THE FLOWERS AND THE VASES-WHERE ABOUTS DO YOU NEED ME TO PICK THEM UP FROM?

THANKS

MY EMAIL IS ***********@*******.***

• J
    Beginner January 2012
    jenjen31122010 ·
    • Hide content

Hi im sorry to hear about your wedding...

I am interested in the flowers etc does your price include postage? Can you please email me ***********@*******.***

Thanks

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    babypop87 ·
    • Hide content

Everything still for SALE SORRY...I'm in the middle of sorting through what i still need x

• G
    Beginner September 2011
    gigglerm ·
    • Hide content

Where are you based for pick up? my email is ********@***.***

• G
    Beginner September 2011
    gigglerm ·
    • Hide content

Don't worry just spotted at the top of your post where you are based xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles