Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner

Wedding decorations for sale - table centrepieces, lanterns, table planner

Lucy298, 22 of November of 2015 at 19:58 Posted on For Sale 0

Hi

I have for sale lots of decorations used at my wedding.

First up;

5 x lanterns from Next £10 each

I used these with LED candles (tall tea light size) and they produced a gorgeous effect. They have a silver handle and trim. The handle is self supporting and can be left at any angle freestanding. Can be used as table decorations or on crooks placed in the ground.

The glass lantern is has metallic paint effect, they will match with silver, gold or bronze. You can use a coloured candle of your choice to emphasise the colour you need... I used orange candles so they looked more gold.

The glass is 12cm tall and has a 9cm diameter for putting a candle in at the top & is approx 12cm wide in the middle.

Large bird cage £20

Used only once for my wedding post box. Measures approx 30cm diameter and 55 cm height.
Can be opened at the top or a smaller door on the middle (open in photo).

Could also be used as a table centre piece for an occasion or at home for decoration.

Bird cage table planner £15

I used this to create my wedding seating plan by attaching post card size tags with table lists and the heart pegs which looked gorgeous. Can be propped up or hung on the wall (as in photo).
Measures approx 50cm wide by 80cm tall (to top of the hook).

4 x bird cage table centrepieces £10 each

Measuring 44cm tall by 20cm diameter, I used these with a glass plate in the centre and a tall pillar candle. Included in the sale are 4x thin strips of battery powered lights and 3x small birds which I used as shown in the photo.

All available for collection from Solihull, B90, West Midlands. Please message me if you are interested in anything being posted and I can get a price for you.

Thanks!

Lucy

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics