Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner September 2013

Wedding dress wanted Enzoani Dakota

libbydef, 5 of September of 2012 at 11:45 Posted on Wanted 0 16

Hi ladies,

Does anyone have or will have the Enzoani Dakota wedding dress that they want to sell me second hand before September 2013 Smiley smile

I'm usually a 12, but the 14 fit me fine and I am happy to pay for any alterations.

Thanks Libby x

16 replies

Latest activity by Ashirv7, 15 of August of 2015 at 22:07
  • A
    Beginner June 2012
    armandamoo ·
    • Hide content

HI Libby,

I know its been awhile since you wrote your message but if you are still looking I have an Enzoani Dakota dress to sell. It is a size 12. Let me know if you are still interested.

Armanda

• RusticBride15
    Beginner June 2015
    RusticBride15 ·
    • Hide content

Hey sweet, do you still have this dress?

Long shot i know xx

• S
    Beginner October 2013
    sarahmariepriddle ·
    • Hide content

Hi, Do you still have this dress available?!

Sarah Smiley smile

• L
    Beginner September 2013
    libbydef ·
    • Hide content

Hi ladies, I managed to get hold of the dress but have not worn it yet - I will be on September 28th 2013... i can't wait!!! I am happy to sell on after if anyone wants it let me know. I am based near Colchester.

Thanks

Libby

• L
    Beginner September 2013
    libbydef ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sarah, I just replied to the post not directly to you so I am not sure if you will get this but I have the dress but not wearing it until September - let me know if it's not too late as I am happy to sell on. Thanks Libby

• G
    Gemmak20 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Ladies

Just to let you know I have an Enzoani Dakota wedding dress size 6 - 8 that I am looking to sell, let me know if interested and can provide more information.

Gemma

• S
    Beginner October 2013
    sarahmariepriddle ·
    • Hide content

Hi Gemma, how much do you want for it and where are you? xx

• louise fisher
    Beginner July 2014
    louise fisher ·
    • Hide content

That is really a good idea for getting a wedding dress,I know 1dress.co.uk will make the dress according the pic,hope that will help you all

• G
    Gemmak20 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sarah

I am based in Hertfordshire. This dress cost £1700 and i am looking for £1000 which will include the underskirt which gives the most amazing fishtail! I also have a couple of veils:-) I can send you some pictures and also happy for you to try on if interested?

Gemma xx

• A
    Beginner May 2014
    annacrack ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sarah, I have the dress to sell also, I have just worn it for my wedding on the 03/05/2013 - It was bought from the Wedding shop Alderley Edge in cheshire and still have the origional dress bag , It has just been professionally cleaned so is flawless, and I have just put it on E BAY.. the size that I had it fitted to are as follows, Bust 37"-Hips 40" Waist 28" I had the dress altered slighty but bought it as a size 14. The dress cost me £1700, I would let the dress go for £700 as am now expecting a baby I am in the North West but my partners Job will allow to deliver to you if that is to far away. feel free to contact me direct on ****.*********@*********.***

• M
    Mrs.McQueen ·
    • Hide content

Hi Anna do you still have the dress

• D
    Beginner June 2013
    davinci ·
    • Hide content

Hi girls

I have an enzoani Dakota size 12. I had a sweet heart neckline put in and had it altered slightly to taper in at my waist more so it held me like a lace up back or corset style dress. No alterations have been made to the length.

Regards jaimie

• K
    Beginner September 2015
    Kirsty-lou18 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, Do you still have your Dakota dress for sale? If so could i see some pictures please, has it been dry cleaned and what price was you thinking?

Thanks

Kirsty

• D
    Beginner June 2013
    davinci ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kirsty

send me your email/phone number and I'll send you pics x

• D
    Beginner June 2013
    davinci ·
    • Hide content

Hi girls my dress is still for sale ....

• A
    Beginner May 2016
    Ashirv7 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there did you ever get the Dakota dress ? If so was wondering if selling on now ? ,many thanks -ash x

• A
    Beginner May 2016
    Ashirv7 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there do you still have your Dakota dress thanks x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics