Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner July 2013

Wedding items for sale, heart decorations, photo booth props, sweet table items!

nikki2801, 29 of July of 2013 at 13:59 Posted on For Sale 0 12

Lots of wedding items for sale from my wedding on Saturday. We are going on our honeymoon on Wednesday so I can arrange posting some items (that are able to be posted) tomorrow (I'll will figure out postage costs once you have agreed to buy). Can also be collected from Wixams, Bedfordshire, MK42 6AJ tomorrow or after the 19th August. Could be collected from my parents in Harrold, Bedfordshire MK43 7DR anytime if arranged with me before Wednesday so I can let them know. Can also collect for Rayleigh or Southend, Essex after 19th August. OPEN TO OFFERS!

4 x white wicker hearts, approx. 7in, 19cm £3 each

4 x 3 wicker heart string approx 66cm 26in from top of string to bottom heart. The hearts can be taken off the ribbon and used individually. They are approx. 10cm 4in on their own. £3 each

4 x cream wooden connected by brown twine. Approx. 25 in 63 cm £3

Photo booth props. 3 pairs of glasses, Harry Potter, Elvis and heart style. 7 black paper moustaches on sticks. Blackboard speech bubble, can write a message on it. Comes with a bit of chalk and rubber. £10

2 x Pearl style heart strings, approx 85cm, 32 in. £3 each

Sweet table stuff! Lots of it. Picture is how we decided to set it up. There are extra jars too that we didn't use that I will throw in. At least glass 13 jars or bowls, some with lids. 15 or so clear plastic or silver scoops. Large yummy sign, 2 x framed pink and brown signs, approx 90 hot pink and white sweet bags. £50 all in or may be willing to sell items separately. Note sweets in jars not included! They got eaten!

11 x cream heart table name holders. Did have 12 but can't find one at the moment, if I find it I will throw it in. £35

5 x sweet flower DIY kit. Never used. Includes everything you need to make 5 sweet flowers plus instructions. £10

Reply on here or send me an email to **********@*******.***

12 replies

Latest activity by RomanticIvoryConfetti11, 30 of September of 2013 at 11:32
  • N
    Beginner July 2013
    nikki2801 ·
    • Hide content

Anybody know why the pictures have disappeared?

Beginner February 2016
    2016bride88 ·
    • Hide content

Hi have you an example of what the kit for sweet flowers look complete please?

sorry if I'm acting stupid lol but do they become sweet trees if I add the sweets? Lol thanks xx

• C
    Beginner June 2014
    cg090291 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Are the 4 individual wicker hearts still available? Please could you let me know how much it would be including postage?

• S
    Beginner November 2013
    Sweeps123 ·
    • Hide content

Hi can I have photo booth items please . Could you give me a total price . My email address is ************@***.*** . Thanks I will pay by PayPal thanks

• curvygirl77
    Beginner September 2013
    curvygirl77 ·
    • Hide content

Hi would you be willing to sell the yummy sign and the two pictures separately and how much would you want for them?

Thanks

• F
    Beginner September 2013
    FutureClayton ·
    • Hide content

Hi, do you have a pic of your scoops and would you be willing to sell them separately x

• N
    Beginner July 2013
    nikki2801 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Thanks for your interest. I have just got back from my honeymoon. If you are still interested in any of the items please reply here or email me on **********@*******.*** and I shall get back to you with photos and prices. Thanks

• N
    Beginner July 2013
    nikki2801 ·
    • Hide content

Hi yes I can sell them separately. It would be hard to post though as the yummy sign is big. Can you collect? I'm in Bedfordshire or could get them to Southend or London. £15?

• Sara.Head
    Beginner June 2014
    Sara.Head ·
    • Hide content

4 x 3 wicker heart string approx 66cm 26in from top of string to bottom heart. The hearts can be taken off the ribbon and used individually. They are approx. 10cm 4in on their own. £3 each

Ares these still available? If so how much would postage be for all four??

Thanks in advance Smiley smile

• N
    Beginner July 2013
    nikki2801 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I have just weighed them and check on the Royal Mail website and they are saying £5 for postage. I can do them for £15 with postage if that's ok. Do you have PayPal? I can post tomorrow if you can pay today. Thanks

• K
    Beginner July 2014
    Karlab87 ·
    • Hide content

Hi what's the best price you'll do on the table number holders please x

• slou90
    Beginner April 2014
    slou90 ·
    • Hide content

I reallllyyy want that yummy sign!

• R
    Beginner August 2014
    RomanticIvoryConfetti11 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, do you still have the sweet table kit for sale please?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics