Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Beginner July 2010

wedding pumps,handbag,clear+AB swarovski scatter crystals,hair comb,heart punch

*hoppit*, 24 of August of 2010 at 15:42 Posted on For Sale 0

I got married a few weeks back now and am selling some items. I will be putting these on ebay at the end of the week if I haven't had any offers as we live in a small 1 bed flat and need to get our space back now!

Size 5 flat wedding pumps from BHS. Light ivory colour, satin. BNIB. They seem to have a couple of small dirt marks on the back, must be where I tried them on around the hoiuse, but they are not noticeable, only if you look up closely at them. Cost £24 will accept £15 including p+p

Wedding satin clutch handbag also from bhs, very light ivory colour, almost white. Used once during my wedding day. Very good condition, small dirt mark on the edge of the bag. Has sparkle detail on the front and is big enugh tofit all the essentials in. 25cmx9cmx4.5cm. cost £12. Will accept £6 including postage.

I have 2 bags of 100 clear swarovski crystals and 3 bags of 100 AB swarovski crystals (the ones that look all different colours in the light, like bubbles). They are 3mm wide and are shaped like a loose diamond with the point. I didn't use them in the end as we changed our flower display and didn't need them. I will accept £5 per bag including p+P.

I have a mango gems hair comb for sale that has clear crystals and pearls along it. I have taken some pics to try and show this, but it doesnt come out very well with the camera! It is in its own box, never used. my sister decided to have flowers in her hair rather than a comb. It is 9cm long.I will accept £10 including p+p

I also have a scallopped edge 1 inch heart punch. I was going to use this for our invite designs, but we decided to use a smaller heart pattern in the end. Will accpet £4.50 including p+p. it is quit heavy for a little thing!

Email me on ***********@*******.*** if you are interested in any of the above. I may be able to do a deal if more than one thing is bought so postage will be cheaper. I can accept cheque or paypal. I am at home so will be checking my emails regularly. thank you!

Beginner July 2010
    *hoppit* ·
    • Hide content

For got I also have some white three fold cards, so a picture can be put in them, would be great to use for invites or thank yous with a picture of the couple on. I think there are 58 of them, they were bought from PDA crafts and they cut them for you so there are a couple with some rough edges with little bits that havent quite been cut off properly. shoud be easy to remedy. they are linen finish card. I will accept £10 including postage.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics