Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gen28
Beginner August 2010

white fabric and fairy lights

Gen28, 7 of April of 2010 at 09:02 Posted on Wanted 1 2

Hey the venue I have chosen for my evening reception needs abit of TLC so am going to try do this as getting someone in to help will cost to much. So to do this I need lots and lots of white fabric to drape everywhere ceiling walls everywhere. I then also need lots of fairy lights string ones net ones everything to make this place look perfect its going to take a lot of work but I think we can do it with these things x x

2 replies

Latest activity by ETTLIN, 26 of May of 2021 at 12:49
  • M
    Beginner March 2010
    Myfi ·
    • Hide content

I got married in March and used battery operated white fairy lights in goldfish bowls as table centres. As such, I have over 45 strings of lights which I'm looking to sell on (£3 per sting). They have 20 lights per string, have a clear flex and a white light. Let me know if these are of any interest to you. I've included an image (though a poor mock up only I'm afraid) to give you an idea of how I used them. If you want to see better images of the finished result on the day I'd be happy to send. You could use them in other ways of course.

• Daisy82
    Beginner
    Daisy82 ·
    • Hide content

Gen we were going to do the same as our hall wsa mustard yellow but they since painted it white. You can get massive rolls of fabric on ebay. Have alook. Works out quite cheaply and ou can always sell it on again. And I was going to suggest B&Q for fairy lights too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics