Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner November 2012

Winter wedding items wanted

Beckys, 6 of February of 2012 at 12:58 Posted on Wanted 0 3

Hi guys, I am planning my wedding for sat 24th nov this year. Winter wedding theme with white silver and blue colours.. Snowflake feel. I am looking to see if anyone has recently had a winter wedding and is selling any items which could be sent to Ipswich Suffolk uk? If u have any items you feel would be suitable please email me at **********@*****.***

Ideally looking for tree table centrepieces, snowflakes, lights, false flower bouquets,

3 replies

Latest activity by littlerobbo1, 15 of May of 2012 at 18:02
  • N
    nicky.weatherup@chillistick.com ·
    • Hide content

[View:http://youtu.be/6po3DBB261w:550:0]Hi Becky - dry ice would be perfect for your winter wedding and add a wow factor to your event. What's more you can use the dry ice throughout the day to make it extremely cost effective. Dry ice drinks on arrival with Chillisticks - toasting the bride and groom, perhaps a champagne shower with dry ice cascading - centre piece of dry ice surrounded by anything as your guests sit down or dry ice smoke effects when the desserts enter the room - first dance and the wedding cake - make it a big celebration and a wow factor.....

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6po3DBB261w:350:350]

Details can be found at www.chillistick.com

• katgreene
    Beginner December 2012
    katgreene ·
    • Hide content

We are getting married on 22nd December with exactly same theme so if you find any bargins good websites etc please let me know Email *********@***.***

many thanks

kat

• M
    Beginner November 2012
    Michelleolivia ·
    • Hide content

Oh how odd, I ma also getting married on 24th November and having a blue and white snowfalke theme. Great minds think alike! I haven't really got much deoration sorted yet, but am think of using twig branches and fairy lights.

Good luck

• L
    Beginner
    littlerobbo1 ·
    • Hide content

What a beautiful theme idea!

I was looking at a site on Facebook for favours, if you go through the favours album they have some that match your theme exactly.

www.facebook.com/goldwiz Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics