Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Shannon
Beginner July 2022 Gloucestershire

10 year old bridesmaid.. Help!

Shannon, 1 of September of 2021 at 11:40 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 6

I have a 10 year old sister who is going to be my bridesmaid. We would have had her as a flowergirl however I feel she is over that age now and would suit being a bridesmaid more.

My issue is, I cant find a dress anywhere for her! The only website is JJs House, however the reviews are so mixed and the delivery is ridiculous. (£20)

Any ideas where I can get a dress from for her? I am actually really open to my bridesmaids all wearing different styles however would like my sister in a long dress to match them all rather than a short dress which I can get anywhere.

Help please.

TIA.

6 replies

Latest activity by Caroline, 2 of September of 2021 at 07:18
  • B
    Savvy October 2021 Oxfordshire
    Bella ·
    • Hide content
    I know a few people that have used JJ’s & been really happy with them. I believe you have to be really careful with measurements though. I’ve not used them personally though.

Places like Monsoon are usually quite good for dresses. Next online too.
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

JJs House are good quality and do UK sizing but not sure about child sizes. You can try John Lewis, Next or Monsoon but they are not the cheapest. Also if you have some local independent bridal shops is worth a look as they do child dresses and often cheaper, especially now as is end of season so depends on how much she may grow you could get a size up and alter nearer the time

• Jade
    Curious June 2023 Shropshire
    Jade ·
    • Hide content
    I plan on buying mine from Kate’s Dresses in the West Midlands! 😊
    She has lots of colours and they are multi-way dresses. She also does children’s dresses in the same colours and material! 😊
  • Sarah
    Dedicated September 2020 West Sussex
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    SHEIN has some junior bridesmaids style dresses and coordinating adult versions to.

I got my bridesmaids dresses from there and the quality was amazing and they cost about £35 each including delivery
  • L
    Dedicated April 2023 Kent
    Ladybird1088 ·
    • Hide content

Ever-pretty.com, next and monsoon all do lovely bridesmaids/flower girl dresses for that age

• C
    Curious September 2021 Nottinghamshire
    Caroline ·
    • Hide content
    I got mine from jjshouse this summer (a junior and a maternity). Really happy with them. Nice fabric and lined which you don't get very often. Just need to factor in the delivery cost

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics