My partner and I have decided to bring our wedding forward due to family illness.
We've found a dry venue we love which costs 4k, no decorations needed. We're hiring essentially a small mansion with several rooms for dinner, bar, games room, chill out room and dance floor. I'm making our cake an array of deserts, we're having a self service bar with alcoholic and soft drinks brought from costco. We're not having wedding favours, I'm having one bridesmaid, my mum is making my dress, we wanted a dj but we're considering a playlist to save money.
We may need to stay in a hotel as the venue is a little far from where we live. I'm also doing my own hair and make up. All this for 40 ceremony guests and an additional 30 evening guests. Any suggestions where I can make additional savings? Did anyone miss not having a dj? This has all become so overwhelming.
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Pros Bringing Diwali & South Asian Weddings to Life
If you're planning a Diwali wedding, choosing suppliers who understand the...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...