Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

missmandymoo
Beginner August 2014

12 months to go! Wee flash! [Updated with Bridesmaid dresses]

missmandymoo, 11 of August of 2013 at 00:16

Posted on Planning 34

It's now finally starting to feel real now that I've hit the 12 months mark. Wednesday was my -1 year anniversary so I thought I'd do a little flash! ? My venue: My Dress: My hair: Meeting potential tog next weekend. Still shopping for bridesmaid dresses and I'm getting illustrations created of me...

It's now finally starting to feel real now that I've hit the 12 months mark. Wednesday was my -1 year anniversary so I thought I'd do a little flash! ?

My venue:

My Dress:

My hair:

Meeting potential tog next weekend. Still shopping for bridesmaid dresses and I'm getting illustrations created of me and OH to use across wedding stationeries. Still loads more to do but I've really enjoyed the planning so far!

34 replies

• estilomodabridal
    estilomodabridal ·
    • Hide content

Awesome!! you dress is really lovely

• M
    Beginner October 2013
    MrsDunn2B ·
    • Hide content

The tasting day will be great fun! We ate ourselves stupid and the food is amazing!!!!

• missmandymoo
    Beginner August 2014
    missmandymoo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We had to go for a Thursday wedding otherwise we wouldn't have been able to afford it either. Where are you getting married now? There are some really lovely venues in the Cheshire area, the Ashes just happens to be on our doorstep too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics