Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner April 2016

13 days left!

K10mbd, 3 of April of 2016 at 22:06 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hello!

ive been looking on this site for a while!

our wedding day is in 13 days!

So excited, scared nervous...not entirely sure what I'm feeling in all honesty! Still doesn't feel real yet..

everything is almost done!

however after having 3 make up trials with 2 different artists I have today decided to actually do my own!? Am I crazy?!?!?!????

i kept picking issues with the make up artists, one was airbrush and I didn't like the eyes or lips and it looked too natural for my liking (like I hadn't made an effort!)

the second I just wasn't 100% happy...

Thoughts please anyone?

tell me I'm crazy! Tell me it's ok?!

1 replies

Latest activity by Chapples, 4 of April of 2016 at 10:51
  • Vixy1987
    Beginner May 2016
    Vixy1987 ·
    • Hide content

Hello!

I don't think you are crazy at all. I went back and forth on the idea of hair and make up artists and came to the conclusion that doing it myself was cheaper and easier. It was a hard decision but I feel so much better for making it, plus I get some really ncie make up out of it that will last for a long time (I don;t wear a lot of make up day to day).

Just practice practice practice to make sure you know what you want and can get it as you want it on the day. I'm sure it'll be fine, you'll be more pleased with yourself doing it than others and picking holes in it.

• Chapples
    Beginner June 2017
    Chapples ·
    • Hide content

I haven't got this far in the planning process yet (well I know I will use my friend but haven't had any trials yet!), so can't offer any concrete advice but I would say if you feel comfortable with the decision it's the right one - you want to feel like yourself on your wedding day as well as looking amazing & if you weren't happy with the trials you don't want to be worrying about it on the day.

Good luck with the final few weeks - so exciting!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics