Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Curious March 2022 Devon

15 days to go and super excited

Sarah, 9 of March of 2022 at 20:14 Posted on Planning 0 5
Hi all.
Our second attempt for our wedding due to covid and happy to say we've only got 15 days to go. People keep asking if I'm nervous and assuming I should be, in fact I'm the total opposite, I'm so excited and cannot wait for our big day. How's everyone else feeling whos so close to they're wedding day?

5 replies

Latest activity by Louise, 11 of March of 2022 at 06:39
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    We are 6 weeks to go and I am stressed as keep thinking I have forgot something, but otherwise I am super excited to finally be his Mrs! Wishing you all the best for your day
  • Sarah
    Curious March 2022 Devon
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm sure you have everything under control, but it's absolutely normal to stress abit. Have a wonderful day
  • Louise
    Rockstar March 2022 Devon
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    I have 8 days and panicking like crazy! Most things r sorted but still need to finalise vows and a few other little bits. Freaking out about speaking in front of people. We wanted to be outside but it's looking like not which is such a shame as well. I am excited too but really nervous!
  • Sarah
    Curious March 2022 Devon
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Louise. I'm also a bit nervous about reading my vows as we wrote them ourselves. If it goes wrong just laugh and start again. Hopefully the weather will be on your side. Have an amazing day and enjoy every minute.
  • Louise
    Rockstar March 2022 Devon
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you, I've never been so up and down before, it's madness! But it will all be great as so many of my favourite people will be around me 🥰 good luck with your vows too. Have a fantastic time. I may post after we get our photos back and let everyone know how it went!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics