Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner May 2020

190 Days before my wedding and still 17 lbs to lose

SunnyGoldBridesmaid83232, 14 of November of 2019 at 16:56 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 1

Hi all,

i am Kate and my partner finally proposed after 5 years relationship ! We planned it for May on the 23 rd.

I am dreaming of that day since I am a little girl and especially about the dress. However, I am slightly overweight and I would love to lose 17 lbs before the day D. Any tips or advice ?

Thank you in advance

1 replies

Latest activity by RomanticGreenStationery27135, 18 of January of 2020 at 16:05
  • S
    Beginner May 2020
    SunnyGoldBridesmaid83232 ·
    • Hide content

Congratulation.

• R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

I've just dropped 10cm from my waist measurement through having flu followed by a chest infection, but I really don't recommend that as a fun way to lose weight!

I find cutting out sugar completely and walking more works best for me. Even if it's just taking a brisk walk round the block twice a day, taking stairs instead of an escalator/lift or parking at the furthest point in the car park from where you want to go to. Swimming can also be good, but obviously that costs whereas walking is free! 17lb by the end of May is totally achievable though - research says that losing just a couple of pounds a week is best for sustainable, long-term weight loss, so if you lose 1lb a week, you'll be just about there by 23rd May and hopefully manage to keep the weight off after.

I hope you manage to reach your goal, but if you don't, remember, your partner proposed to you while you are this weight and loves you as you are!

Best wishes x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics