Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jane
Curious November 2022 Suffolk

2 Dresses?

Jane, 5 of June of 2022 at 07:54 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 4
Has anyone done a big wedding dress for the ceremony and a smaller dress for the reception? im just thinking is having the big dress all day way too tiring?

4 replies

Latest activity by Stephanie, 9 of June of 2022 at 20:33
  • E
    Curious July 2022 Surrey
    Emma ·
    • Hide content
    Hi Jane!

I'm looking at having two dresses, we get married in one month and I have a heavy long sleeve dress with lots of detail. I'm going for something very inexpensive and simple for the evening as it will be exciting to have two looks and just incase I'm uncomfortable! Most ladies I see these days have a different evening dress so do what you want and make the most of the chance to wear two beautiful dresses 😄xx
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    I’m only having one dress and it’s short so hopefully won’t be heavy or tiring! Although I couldn’t believe how big it felt when I tried it on. I suppose any more formal dress will feel big if you are not used to wearing dresses!
  • J
    Curious August 2022 Gloucestershire
    Jacqui ·
    • Hide content
    I'm only having one dress for the whole day x
  • A
    Expert July 2023 Cornwall
    Anonbride ·
    • Hide content

I'm only having one dress - it's too pretty and too expensive not to make the most of wearing it all day! Smiley xd

However, I'm aware I'm getting married in the middle of July and it may well be a scorcher... so I'm planning on packing just a nice white sundress (nothing fancy, something I already or would wear again and again in day to day life) as a back up if I really need to cool down and change to keep myself dancing! Hoping I won't need it, but having it there will stop the stress Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics