Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

HappyGreenCars10742
Beginner August 2021 Essex

2021 /weddings- Cooling Castle Barn & other venues

HappyGreenCars10742, 27 of January of 2021 at 10:25 Posted on Planning 0

Hi all,

I wanted to reach out and see if there are any 2021 Cooling Castle Barn brides/grooms out there?

We booked our wedding 2 years ago for the 6th June and I have felt comfortable that we would still have some kind of wedding on that day but since yesterday I have started to lose any confidence that I will get married at all. I haven't heard from the venue since I reached out to them at the end of last year and they did state they would contact us if they had any uncertainty that our date cannot go ahead or there will be changes (I know nothing has been said about the summer yet). Our final payment is due in just over a month and I'm sure we are not the only ones not wanting to part with a large sum of money for something that may change dramatically or be completely cancelled.

I'd love to know how other people are getting on with planning and how much contact you've had with venues for weddings for this year. Has anyone else's venue made sure they have kept contact throughout the pandemic or do they only respond once you've contacted them?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics