Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner August 2024 Dublin

2024 Wedding Abroad - Groom/groomsmen help needed!

Audrey, 15 January, 2024 at 15:15 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi all, looking for help please! We are getting married abroad in 2024 and I am thinking a dark green blazer for the groom with beige/cream trousers.

Initially we were thinking all beige suits for the groomsmen but now both dads want to match in. This is fine, however neither dad is mad about the all beige theme!

Has anyone any suggestions on other colour schemes that would go with the green blazer? Grooms trousers dont necessarily have to be beige but I think navy trousers would be too dark for a sun wedding?

I just cant think what other colour would match the green??

2024 Wedding Abroad - Groom/groomsmen help needed! 1

2 replies

Latest activity by Kanir, 24 July, 2024 at 07:31
  • S
    Rockstar July 2024 Cumbria
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    If the both dads want to match in then why should you change some of it to green if they aren’t keen on the all beige? Or have I read that wrong? If they want to match then they can wear all beige! Or the Dads could just wear the green and the groomsmen in all beige. You go with what you think is best (or your groom) but the green does look good. Green with navy would feel like Christmas/winter. Whites, beiges, maybe a light light brown? Even what that man is wearing looks very good!
  • S
    Beginner May 2025 Lothian & Borders
    Samantha ·
    • Hide content

Also wedding abroad! same problem... husband to be grooms men all beige {husband full suit} groomsmen waistcoats} my dad will not wear beige suit, bridesmaids wearing mauve colour now what to do... what colour for my dad? navy?

so sorry wrote that and realise your question

absolute love the colours of the green and beige together, my original colour was sage and beige but with the venue been a garden etc I thought needed a colour as we would disappear hahah

I would have dads matching husband to be and grooms all beige

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics