Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner May 2025 Warwickshire

2025 wedding - when to contact suppliers?

Melissa, 8 of January of 2023 at 17:54 Posted on Planning 0 5
I’m getting married in May 2025, venue is booked and the date is confirmed. When is the best time to start contacting suppliers, I’ve seen a lot of social media posts with suppliers taking 2024 bookings now, am I best to wait until this time next year or should I start contacting people for brochures/pricing before then?

5 replies

Latest activity by Isabella, 8 of January of 2023 at 23:13
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

I don't think its too early to start. If they think its too early for them then they will let you know. By being early you will be getting your first choice. But in my opinion if a supplier is not wanting to book so early then I would be wondering, is it because they don't think they will be trading in 2025 ?.

• M
    Melissa ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you, definitely something to think about
  • Sarah
    Rockstar August 2024 Warwickshire
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    Some suppliers are open for 2025 already. Normally they’ll have it on their website or in their bio. Definitely worth the question. If not maybe just explore your options and make sure you’re certain before approaching them in around 6 months time or so. I wish I had all my supplier list sorted before needing to book them as would of saved so much time and stress!
  • M
    Melissa ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yea I’m doing lots of browsing at the moment to get a few on my favourites list! Don’t think I know where to start right now 🤯 thanks for the advice though!
  • Isabella
    Beginner February 2025 West Sussex
    Isabella ·
    • Hide content
    We’re sue to be married in Feb 2025 and I’ve already put deposits down for suppliers as they seem to be going like hotcakes. You may find some suppliers don’t start taking bookings till mid 23. Best of luck! Xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics