Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner September 2014

3 week honeymoon in September 2014

neavus, 30 of September of 2013 at 13:55 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help. We've just started looking at potential honeymoon destinations for September 2014. Unfortunately it seems September brings with it lots of hurricanes and monsoons in many places. So we've finally decided to look into a trip to the west coast of America. We will head away for three weeks and aren't quite sure what is feasible in that time.

We will be flying from Belfast/ Dublin and have considered stopping off in New York for a few days on the way out but we might skip this bit and maybe treat ourselves at another time...if we ever have any money again! We then want to head across to the west coast of the US and possibly to Vancouver then for a week in Hawaii. We realise that we prob won't actually be able to do all of this as we don't want to be constantly on the move. Def want a bit of relaxing mixed in with all our sightseeing.

Any advice on any parts of this would be much appreciated. We realise that we probably won't be able to live in the lap of luxury the whole time but it would be nice to have a few special treats along the way.

Thanks in advance!!!

• T
    Travelgal ·
    • Hide content

Hi neavus, sounds like you've got some amazing ideas for your honeymoon! I've been to New York a couple of times and loved it, but there is plenty to do and you could easily fill a week just in the Big Apple, so I would suggest, if you want to keep the pace quite relaxed, leave NYC to a trip by itself another time. If you like self-driving then the West Cost of the US is a great place to take a roadtrip and there are plenty of places to stop (San Francisco, Vegas, Yosemite NP, LA etc). Vancouver is a cool city too, but I'm not sure of the logisitics of getting to and from everywhere.

Are you going to try and arrange it all yourself or go through a company?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics