Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsLT
Beginner November 2015

3 weeks to go *little flash* :)

MrsLT, 2 of November of 2015 at 14:47 Posted on Planning 0 21

Hello everyone

Just thought I'd do a little flash as it's getting close now...

This is our venue, a country house in East Devon

This is a Morris similar to the one I'll have but with a dusky blue roof..

First fitting..felt very exciting to wear everything together and see how it all looks! Veil is french lace, lace bolero and strapless Mark Lesley dress..

Rainbow shoes..

Similar hairstyle to this, with gyp..

Bridesmaids dresses, having two bridesmaids Smiley smile

Our Centrepieces (sorry the photo isn't great!)..behind the table number are jam jars which the flowers are in, covered in hessian & lace. For favours we we will have soaps with our initials and a heart inbetween, handmade by mil and tables sprinkled with foil heart confetti in red and white Smiley smile ..

My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets..

The cake will be similar to this, two tier but topped with a Moomin couple and 'Just married' cake bunting behind them Smiley smile

Also..our wedding is fairly small 36 guests in the day and 73 total for the evening. We have had thoughts about doing a rehearsal and wonder what everyones thought were on them.... Trying to get all the final things arranged without stressing. So far feeling okay! Smiley smile Thanks everyone! xx

21 replies

Latest activity by samwillow, 7 of November of 2015 at 09:31
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

It's all gorgeous! Bet you can't wait now. If it's not a big wedding party do you need a rehearsal? Having said that it's good to work out at which point in your music do you need to set off and any excuse for a rehearsal dinner!

• MrsLT
    Beginner November 2015
    MrsLT ·
    • Hide content

Thank you Jayne Smiley smile I've read a few of your posts and your wedding sounds so amazing! Yes I think timings with the music will be important and I'm a real worrier so perhaps it'll be a good idea, although who knows how it'll be on the day! Smiley smile xx

• rockabird
    Beginner May 2017
    rockabird ·
    • Hide content

It all looks beautiful! :-)

• jayannfernandez
    jayannfernandez ·
    • Hide content

Lovely!!! congrats in advance!!!

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Thank you! I plan on visiting the ice castle the day before so I can see how long I have to walk and work out in my head when to set off. Tbh I think come the day we won't care if things aren't perfect.

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

What date is your wedding soontobeMrsLT.

• J
    Beginner May 2018
    Jade1990 ·
    • Hide content

Looks beautiful ? the pics at that venue will be amazing

• Karen84
    Beginner July 2016
    Karen84 ·
    • Hide content

Lovely flash. Your venue is beautiful.

• T
    Beginner May 2016
    Tidal Wave ·
    • Hide content

It all looks lovely, hopefully the lack of stress continues Smiley smile

• MrsStanleyToBe
    Beginner January 2019
    MrsStanleyToBe ·
    • Hide content

Eek only 3 weeks, so exciting, it all looks lovely x

• MrsLT
    Beginner November 2015
    MrsLT ·
    • Hide content

Thank you so much ladies!

Jayne E our date is 22nd November xx

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Bet you're sooo excited now.

• MrsLT
    Beginner November 2015
    MrsLT ·
    • Hide content

Excited but I am quite nervous really! I feel like this has been planned for so long and it's now it's almost here I can't quite believe it. I suffer with anxiety so to me this feels like a big stage show and I'm playing one of the main characters! The thing is it will all be over in a day.. what I'm looking forward to much much more is spending my life with the man who makes me feel like I can always be myself (so much that he agreed to having moomins on the cake!)... oh and cutting my hair afterwards! I've promised the girl doing my hair that I'll keep it this length so she can style it but I can't wait to have my bob back again Smiley smile xx

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Ahh bless ya. I only have two guests and I'm still nervous. Hair wise I'm opposite I had a blonde Bob, then chemo, it's been touch and go whether I would have much hair but it's grown really quick through the summer so yes I will have hair. But it's grown back really dark and super curly. In crowded places oh still walks straight past me sometimes muttering where is she to himself!

• MrsLT
    Beginner November 2015
    MrsLT ·
    • Hide content

How lovely. Sounds perfect. I think if I could plan this all again I would have two guests Smiley smile I bet it felt wonderful when it grew back, even if it wasn't the same as before. I remember my mum when she had chemo, her hair was blonde before and grew back darker. I liked it a lot. Have you done any flashes of your planning? I try and follow these boards but don't seem to come on here as much as I thought I would! xx

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

I have. I would show you but my phone doesn't seem to like pictures today. IPad arrives with oh later tonight ?

• MrsLT
    Beginner November 2015
    MrsLT ·
    • Hide content

Okay great, look forward to it xx

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/forums/p/515897/3787715.aspx

This might work.

• MrsLT
    Beginner November 2015
    MrsLT ·
    • Hide content

Ahh it's so lovely. A reindeer! Doesn't get any better than that. I think I'll have to hang around on this site after my wedding just to see pics from your day! There is something so special about winter weddings xx

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

You need to stay for the winter wedding reports. There a few Lapland ones also.

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

For you. I've posted a flash this morning. 8weeks to go excited LAPLAND PLANNING FLASH. enjoy. X

• S
    Beginner April 2016
    samwillow ·
    • Hide content

Hi,, i love your gown, and hairstyle... but i think you can use hair comb to make it more elegant..

it'll be perferct...

wallao has money nice hair comb,, maybe you can look at it

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics