Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

BadgerBeetle
Beginner November 2012

30 day shred??

BadgerBeetle, 4 May, 2012 at 23:11 Posted on Planning 0 10

I didn't want to infringe on the thread I saw about this earlier - but just wondering what it is??

I have about 100 days until my dress fitting and need to lose about 4 inches from my waist (I'd like to lose about 28 pounds to get back to my pre living-with-OH' weight). Aside from joining the gym and trying to eat better, I am out of ideas and FLAGGING Smiley sad

10 replies

Latest activity by Vintage84, 5 May, 2012 at 09:50
  • V
    Beginner April 2013
    Vintage84 ·
    • Hide content

It is like doing a 45 minute body combat class condensed down into 20 minutes!! I did my first ever session tonight & my legs are going to reward me with lots of pain....I can tell!!

• BadgerBeetle
    Beginner November 2012
    BadgerBeetle ·
    • Hide content

Is it good?? A DVD?? I may have to invest... Need to start Zumba again too. And dust off my gym membership....

• *Cloud9*
    Beginner August 2013
    *Cloud9* ·
    • Hide content

It's a fab workout !! 25 minutes of torture ..... But you feel amazing at the end .... I love jillian michaels !! You do need to eat healthily at the same time and drink plenty of water but there are really great results to be had , you also need hand weights and a mat really as well ... Ripped in 30 is another good one Smiley smile

• V
    Beginner April 2013
    Vintage84 ·
    • Hide content

DVD. It's done by the fitness instructor from The Biggest Loser US. I got mine off Amazon for £4.99 with free delivery. If I'm not in agony tomorrow I'll do it again!!

• BadgerBeetle
    Beginner November 2012
    BadgerBeetle ·
    • Hide content

Oh fab it's not too expensive then! I don't have weights, but I do have a couple of tins of beans... Any good?! lol

I am rubbish with exercise DVD's as I am incredibly lazy, 25 minutes sounds reasonable though, especially if you can feel the results after 1 session.

• V
    Beginner April 2013
    Vintage84 ·
    • Hide content

Okay to start with but maybe get some water bottles and fill them with sand....the workout is only twenty minutes so you do need something a bit heavier. Good luck!!!

• *Cloud9*
    Beginner August 2013
    *Cloud9* ·
    • Hide content

Cans of beans .... Bottles of water anything will do !! It's fab .... Hard but fab Smiley smile

• BadgerBeetle
    Beginner November 2012
    BadgerBeetle ·
    • Hide content

Thank you! I'm going to go scour amazon for it now. Smiley laugh

• BadgerBeetle
    Beginner November 2012
    BadgerBeetle ·
    • Hide content

ORDERED!

4.99 with free delivery, to arrive on Tuesday. OH may have to vacate the lounge for 20 minutes a night, but I SHALL do this!!

The reviews on Amazon are all great too.

• honeysparkle
    Beginner June 2012
    honeysparkle ·
    • Hide content

It really is fab, I've just gone up to level 3 yesterday and can deffo feel it working. I'm very lazy too ? so have done it every day religously (sp, it's early) cause I know if I miss a day I won't get back on it. I started with tins and changed to weights on about day 7 (tins only weigh about 0.5kg and it's recomended you use 1.5kg) If you get to lvl3 you will need weights as you use them to balance on the floor on while doing one of the moves.

So far I've lost 2cm everywhere and 6cm of my hips and without dieting so I'm sure if you're dieting too you could loose loads more ?

Good luck, and the first 2/3days will hurt but getting back on it aching seems to help the pain. x

• V
    Beginner April 2013
    Vintage84 ·
    • Hide content

Well....I can still walk, so that's a bonus! My legs and bum are quite tight & achey but it feels good, like Ive done an hour at the gym! Will do another session today....I think that one will really hurt!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics